❤️ Urges. (V1 Corrupted!Alhaitham x Lumine)

(What's Forbidden!Alhaitham?
Oh dear, dear reader...
It's Alhaitham that's taken a Forbidden Knowledge Capsule.
Amplifying his desires. ❤️

Warnings for this chapter:
• CNC
• Rough play
• Bondage

This one gets hot and heavy af. If you ain't ready for the most detailed shit you'll ever see on Wattpad... get out.
Lmao
But no really
READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!)

ಠ_ಠ

Unbeknownst to most of the Sumeru Population... The Forbidden Knowledge capsules held the ability to amplify the desires of a person ten fold. Whatever the users deepest, darkest desire was... it bubbled to the surface within minutes of using the Forbidden Knowledge capsule.

Alhaitham sat, staring intently at the Forbidden Knowledge capsule while he sat in the Grand Sage's office. He had used the capsule once to help Lesser Lord Kusanali but he never used it in it's entirety. The first time he accessed it, he only used a very small amount of the powers housed with it's red crystal.

His curiosity was getting the better of him and it was gnawing away at his resolve. At his reasonable thoughts. Alhaitham sent word to the guards not to allow anyone up into the office unless it was of great urgency.

He was about to do the one thing he knew he shouldn't but he had to know what happened. No matter the cost. As his hand hovered over the capsule, he closed her eyes and accepted the flow of knowledge that entered his Akasha. It didn't take but a minute for him to drop the capsule and his breathing to become labored.

He thought he could fight through the thoughts rushing into his mind but it became increasingly more difficult with the imagined that appeared in his head. The first time he used it, all he could see what the end game. Saving Lesser Lorr Kusanali.

But this time... his thoughts were... entirely impure.

As he was struggling to regain control of himself, Lumine walked into the office. "Alhaitham, I was going to ask you-"

"Get out!" Alhaitham screamed causing her to jump as she looked up at him.

"What? Why? What's wrong?!" She rushed over to him and saw his Akasha terminal flashing red. "D-Did you use the capsule again!?" She yelled as he doubled over, leaning on the desk.

"Leave, Lumine!" He yelled as he could barely look at her.

"Shut up! I'm not leaving!" Lumine reached up towards his Akasha and tried to pull it off but Alhaitham pushed her away.

She stumbled back but caught herself with a loud groan. "Get out, I can't control it!" Alhaitham yelled again as he tried to move away from her.

"You're so annoying!" She yelled as she rushed him and grabbed his arm, pulling him back and reaching for the terminal again.

This time, Alhaitham grabbed her wrist hard enough to bruise it and turned to face her. He glared down at her, his breathing back to normal as she swallowed nervously. His Akasha terminal was crimson red as he let go of her wrist and grabbed her waist, pulling him close to his face.

"A-Alhaitham!" She yelped as he sat down on the chair and dragged her onto his lap. "Let... let me go! I need to get your Akas-"