☺️ Don't Waste a Drop V1 (Kazuha x Lumime)

It was morning on Beidou's ship headed to Inzauma from Liyue. Lumine had packed quite a bit of food for the trip so she and Paimon were just getting ready to eat as Kazuha walked out of the living quarters of the ship.

Kazuha walked over to them sheepishly and sat down. "May I join you for your breakfast this morning?" He asked shyly as he gave a small smile to Lumine who had been his crush since he met her.

"Of course, Kazu!" Lumine smiled brightly as she sat next to him at the makeshift table, she placed his food down in front of him with a glass of milk for each of them.

As usual, Paimon finished eating first and begged Lumine for seconds which she gladly gave her. Kazuha watched Lumine intently but tried not to be too obvious or stare too much.

Just as Lumine was finishing her milk, a drop slipped from the corner of her lip and began rolling down her jaw. Kazuha caught sight of this.

Without thinking even for a second, he grabbed Lumine's waist and pulled her close, his other hand going to the opposite side of her neck and that hand's thumb gently lifting her chin up.

Before Lumine could even react, having not even set the glass down yet, Kazuha's tongue caught the droplet of milk at her neck and followed it back up to her lips.

Paimon sat across from them in shock as Lumine's face went bright red and shivers ran up her spine. Paimon gulped annoyingly loud as Kazuha pulled away from Lumine, still yet to realize what he had just done.

Lumine turned her head and looked Kazuha dead in the eyes. "K-Kazuha?"

"Hm?" Kazuha looked up at her innocently then suddenly realized how close they were and what he had done, scooting away from her as his face went as red as a tomato. "I am so sorry!"

"W-Wait! Kazuha, I..." Lumine tried to speak but struggled to find the words as Kazuha covered his face, steam visibly rolling off his head from the cold morning at sea.

"You didn't even kiss her!" Paimon and Beidou yelled in unison suddenly.

Beidou had watched the whole ordeal from the wheel of the ship and she had jumped the railing just to bug Kazuha.

Lumine covered her face and let out a small giggle as Kazuha uncovered his face and looked at Beidou in pure shock.

"I talked to you last week about this! It's called follow through!" Beidou said sternly as she slapped the back of her hand into the palm of her other for emphasis.

"You talked about this last week!?" Paimon chimed in as Lumine suddenly got close to Kazuha.

Kazuha looked over at Lumine just in time for her to grab either side of his face and pull him into a sweet passionate kiss. Suddenly, the crew erupted into cheers as Beidou threw her arms up in pride.

Kazuha's face burnt with embarrassment but he still kissed Lumine back and when they pulled away, Lumine started giggling quite a bit.

"That's follow through." Lumine said teasingly as she pecked his lips again suddenly with a wide cheeky smile.

~~~

(Words written:
541)

(Words written: 541)