❤️ That One Night... (Scara x Lumine / Modern AU Part 1)

(Nell gave me two songs for y'all to listen to while reading this:

Got Me Obsessed - Jade LeMac

Body Language - Alexa Cappelli

Warnings for this chapter:
• Drunk S3ggs/Drinking
• Characters don't censor their own or others body parts (like saying "I want your 🐱 " But not the cat emoji.)

Story idea/inspiration by:
kyonvmi on Instagram!!!!

We're testing some things with the audience this wrong so, if you don't like something in the sorry or have suggestions comment and let us know)

~~~

Lumine had just moved into the city with her older brother. She begged him not to enroll her in school, her excuse being that 'we've moved four different times in nine months, why bother enrolling me in a different school just to take me out again in a few months?' but he brother, Aether didn't listen.

He successfully enrolled her in a nearby high school that would start in about a month or two. A massive fight and argument erupted over her enrollment. Screaming, her throwing things, and it eventually got to the point where she was so angry she couldn't function.

That's when she got the idea... Why stay in the house the entire month or so? Why bother trying to reason with him? So, she would stay out late. She wouldn't do anything other than walk around but it still didn't help. She needed a release. She needed to get rid of the anger boiling in her blood.

Two weeks had passed, her late nights didn't phase Aether anymore. "As long as you come back safe..." He would say in a stressed tone. It somehow made her angrier.

One night, she was through Instabam checking out local areas. Clubs, parks, restaurants, amusement parks... Eventually, she found a club only a 20 minute walk away. For about 10 minutes she fought with herself over going. She had a fake ID, that wouldn't be the problem. The problem was, she didn't know anyone in the city. She would be alone.

"...this is dangerous..." She told herself as she put on a pair of white jean shorts. "That stupid type of dangerous you see on the movies." She sighed as she put her button up gray sweater on.

So why can't I stop myself?

Lumine opened the window, crawling out and jumping down from the second floor into a smooth roll. For a moment, she stopped. She looked back up at the window. She swallowed her nerves and took a deep breath.

There was a pain in her heart that she didn't to get rid of. Maybe alcohol would do that. She hoped the alcohol would do that.

~~~

She arrived at the club and had little trouble getting in. The bouncer didn't seem to give a damn enough to thoroughly look at her ID. Lumine walked in, taking a deep breath.

She had brought a good amount of cash with her so she wasn't going to have a money problem.

"Two shots of 1832 Whiskey, please." She said politely to the bartender. The bartender nodded, not giving her a second look at the music blared in the background. Lights flashing as people sat at the bar talking.