❤️ You Want Me Dead (Scara x Lumine)

(IF YOU KNOW WHERE THIS IDEA CAME FROM

NO
IN FACT
YOU DO NOT.

Warnings:
• Seduction
• Manipulation
• Soft CNC
• Shock

Enjoy!
And seriously read this if you think any of those things above will both you.

Don't forget to follow to keep up with updates <3)

~~~

The anger that Lumine felt when thinking about the things that Scaramouche had done since Inazuma was enough to make any sane person do rash things. Except, Lumine thought that she could handle it. If anyone could kill him it would be her.

Gorou tried to talk her out of it. Tried to reason with her. She played like she understood, telling him she wouldn't leave Paimon and risk getting hurt just because of 'small angression' towards Scaramouche.

She lied.

After hanging around Watatsumi Island and Inazuma City for a while, she finally heard about where Scaramouche could possible be.

It didn't take her long to gather her things and head out during the night without a word to anyone about where she was going or what she was doing. She didn't even tell Paimon.

~~~

It took her an hour to make her way from where she had been to where Scaramouche's camp was. Had she known she would be this close, she would've killed him a long time ago.

She stuck in the camp, careful not to alert anyone as Scaramouche and his group was stationed in a small abandoned town.

When she made it to his temporary housing, a two story house with boarded up windows, she snuck in the window. Brandishing her sword with every turn she made.

Eventually, she walked upstairs and into the master bedroom of the house. As soon as she walked in, the door closed behind her.

"Well, well... if it isn't the Savior of Teyvat." Scaramouche's voice rang out as she spun around on her heel to face him. He had been standing behind the door waiting patiently for her. "I'm impressed you found me so quickly after our last little encounter."

"Our last encounter you caught me off guard. This time I'll fu-" Lumine was cut off by Scaramouche's laughter.

"Ah... Lumine, you're barely a whole sentence in and you already look like you want me dead." He cancilleres darkly as he smiled at her. "Not that I blame you..."

"Shut the hell up!" She snapped as she went to attack him.

Scaramouche dodged her attack with ease as he laughed again. "Ohh... That bloodlust in your eyes is strong. Like a wildfire taking over a forest." He whispered in her ear from behind her.

She tried to elbow him but he dodged it and pushed her into a nightstand making her stumble as she struggled to recompose herself.

"Where's your back up?" He asked in a low tone as he reached out to grab her.

She dodged his hand and stepped back away from him, gripping the hilt of her sword. "They..."