Chapter 10 - The Wedding

(Paul's POV)

The girls are taking too long, I can feel the eyes of my brothers following my every step as I pace the Cullen's kitchen.

"Geez Paul relax, I'm getting dizzy with your pacing man." Seth whined.

"Then stop following me."

"You have to calm down bro, just like Edward." Jacob glanced at Edward who was just staring outside. "Besides she's safe, they have three vampires and one hybrid with them. No harm will happen."

I just stared at Jacob for a second then started pacing again. We both know that Edward won't be calm unless Bella is home, he just have years of practice at being patient. Edward is over protective, worse that us werewolves who have imprinted. Just then we saw Edward's tense shoulders relax, I looked eagerly outside the window and a few minutes later a car came into view.

Edward got outside first and hugged Bella as she got out of the car tightly as if he hasn't seen her in years. It must have taken him all the control he has not to use his vampire speed since Rebecca is with them. I went directly at Rachel's side who gave me a tired smile.

"How did your shopping turned out?" I pretended to be interested. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Alice gave me a stare that clearly says that she didn't believe me at all.

"She had me try almost everything at the shop."

"Alright, there's still a lot to do." Alice interrupted, she turned to the guys. "Did you do as I instructed?"

"Yes ma'am." They said at once.

******************************************************************************

(Rachel's P.O.V)

I  was sitting in front of the mirror remembering what happened that night. One might say that it is one of the most unforgettable moment in their life but for her this day will stand out.

"How are you feeling right now sis?" Becca said while brushing my hair.

I took a deep breath before answering her. "Nervous but excited, much more excited. I can't believe I'm getting married." I almost squealed.

"It really is hard to contain all those emotions that you are feeling all at once." She nodded knowingly.

We chatted for a bit while Alice gave her instructions on how my hair should go while she worked on my makeup. She can't use her normal speed due to the presence of my twin sister. Emily dropped by for quite a few times to confirm the desserts I wanted and where to place them. Just few of the Cullen's will be at the wedding as Rosalie is being herself. Of course both packs will be present including their families and a few close friends, most of whom knows the truth about the boys or should I say the guys.

"It's almost 5am sis." Jacob came in with our father and Renesmee.

"We're done here." Answered Alice, and she quietly left the room.

I smiled at my brother and his imprint before turning to my father.

"You look stunning my dear." His voice is shaking like he was crying but I can find any trace of tears in his eyes. "I love you. All three of you." He kissed me on both cheeks first before turning to my brother and sister.

We all gathered around him and hugged each other, I can't recall when was the last time that we did this. If anyone of us have to guess it was back when mom was still alive. We broke off upon hearing the first few notes of the wedding march, Rebecca smiled to me and gave me a quick hug before exiting the room. And the others followed, "Wait for your turn sis." Jacob said to me with a wink before leaving. He can tell that I already want to run out straight to Paul's arms but I can't do that before my maid of honor Becca and the bridesmaids reached the altar first. 

I started walking when I heard my queue, as I looked at the sky there would be enough time for the sun to rise exactly the moment when Paul and I exchanged our vows. And speaking of Paul, my heart stopped for a minute seeing him at the altar dressed up and obviously nervous but so handsome. My father squeezed my hand to urge me forward.

🤗🤗🤗🤗😏🤗😏😏😏😏🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

(Rebecca's P.O.V)

The wedding is so beautiful, after the two of them exchanged their vows and everyone went to offer their congratulations I couldn't help but notice that there are some who acts weird when they are near the Cullen's. I can't help but wonder why though I wouldn't want to ruin this day. 

"Congrats Paul, so you're really part of the family now."

"Thanks Becca, glad that you can be here." 

"Wouldn't miss it, anything for my twin." I gave him  hug. "Take care of her alright?"

"I will." He answered strongly and I didn't doubt him for one bit.

I joined them for a few hours more before quietly slipping out of the party and heading home hoping no one notices me. I went straight to pick up my bags, goodbyes is always hard for me.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Finally have the chance to update... Forgive me guys for being silent foe quite a while and hope you like it... ^_^