Chapter 9 Preparation

(Rachel's POV)

“Which one do you think would be perfect?” Alice held out two pieces of cloth in the shade of yellow.

I looked at her skeptically. “Um, the one you’re holding on your right?” I answered not really sure what I was supposed to be seeing. Even though the wedding would be seven months from now, Alice wants to get started right away. We are currently at Seattle while the others are back at Forks planning, I looked for Bella and was unable to stop the laugh that came from my lips because of her expression. Bella has no patience with shopping.

"How long do we have to be here?" She directed her question to Alice.

"A few more minutes, don't worry abour Nessie." Alice rolled her eyes at her. "She will be safe with Jacob you know, and Edward will check on them."

"Okay, I'll just look for some new clothes for her then," She went to the children's section without waiting for Alice respone, guess she's already bored.

I was shifting through some racks when Becca called for me, I turned and saw that she was holding matching dresses. Lifting an eyebrow at her I looked at the dress she had skeptically.

"So what do you think?" She asked holding out the red halter dress at me.

"I like it." I admitted, upon closer inspection it is backless that fall to my ankle with a slit on the left side. It also has a gold thin belt that snaked around the waist. Her's is in black color that has the red thin belt intead. "The last time we wore matching dresses was when we were kids." I added wondering what she had in mind.

Her face was flushed with excitement. "Well, I was thinking that we could wear this on your engagement party." She saw me frown. "Didn't you know that Alice was planning one and invite the whole town?"

"Guess she forgot to mention that to me."

"Guess she did."

Thirty minutes later we're driving back to forks in Bella's car. Entering the Cullen's boundary we saw Edward along with Paul running in the shadow of the woods looking at us before they disappeared in a blur.

"Seems it took us longer than what they were expecting." Bella uttered before I did, glaring at Alice.

"Shopping takes time, they should know that." She stuck her tounge at us before adding. "Jasper does."

"Only you does." I added.

"When looking for something we really have to look at everything before deciding what to buy." Rebecca said shocked that Bella and I think otherwise.

Alice whole face it up when she glanced at Becca. "Great! Looks like Alice found another shopping buddy." I thought rolling my eyes at them both.

After dropping most of the stuff at the Cullen's house and Alice, Bella drove me and Becca at Emily's place.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

(Jasper's POV)

"We can't be sure that the Volturi will react the same way that they did the last time there were here." I took a quick glance at Edward, Jacob and Seth before turning to Carlise. "Not only do we have two hybrids here but both have powerful abilites that they will be interested with, they will definitely do anything to have them with their ranks."

Carlise nodded looking at Edward. "This will be very dangerous and we don't want to involve our friends to this, we have to think of ways to avoid a confrontation altogether."

"We have to inform them regardless and let them decide. We owe them that much." Edward replied.

"Tanya's family must be informed at once, specially with what happened the last time that they were here we must all be allert."

"I'll go let Sam know and see what their plans are." Jacob stood up after Carlise waved him out.

Seth followed soon after, surely to look for Jennifer. Edward went to the kitchen where Bella was preparing Nessie's dinner, which left me and Carlise at thne room.

"We have to alert everyone as soon as possible."

"I agree." Carlise sighed. "Guess we have to start tommorow and figure out who will be included in the search parties."

Esme looked up from her blueprint when Carlise went out of the house. I just hope that everything turns out well, with an apologetic look at her I went upstairs to Alice.

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Hey guys! I'm back... ^_^ I know I've been gone too long, just got a bit busy.

Hope you'll enjoy reading, don't forget to leave a comment for improvements.

Appreciate it much!!!!