Chapter 1 Happy days

(Jacob's POV)

Three weeks has already passed since the conflict with the Volturi, his pack has grown and a little restless due to the unavoidable fact that they will need to leave their family and the place where all of us grew up years from now. As the Cullen's need to travel or change location from time to time to avoid speculations from humans, Jacob Black will need to go with them for he cannot be separated from Renesmee for a very long period of time of a faraway place, and Jacob's pack will be wherever he is all the time. He was pulled from his thoughts by Leah Clearwater who has been trying to get his attention for awhile now.

"Hey Jacob, what's wrong with you?" Leah did not even bother to hide his annoyance with him.

"Ugh, I'm so sorry Leah. What was that you said earlier?" He said going out of his trance.

"I know you're too worried right now and that you feel guilty that we are having a hard time, but you don't have to think about it too much. The Cullens still haven't decided on a date yet." She calmed down a bit when he responded, as Leah heard everything he was thinking as they are on their wolf forms right now.

"She's right you know." Quill joined their conversation.

"You go sis. You have to chill Jake." Seth added.

"Shut up guys." Jake growled. "You were saying?"

Leah stopped running and pawed on the ground. "I was thinking that we've been running for hours now, and I took Seth's shift last night." Leah paused for a bit and waited for Jacob to say something, when he just kept silent she continued. "I was wondering if you can let me off now and tomorrow."

Leah was trying so hard to hide whatever reason she has for asking the day off but Jake decided not to mention it. He knows Leah full well and she might not like it much if he's being nosy. "Well okay." Leah turned to her heels and went running at full speed to La Push.

"So Jake, are you going to stay with Nessie tonight?" Seth asked still not giving up on him to join the boys' night out plan.

"Embry and I are also going you know." Quil added. "And some of the youngsters want to hang out with us too."

"Come on Jake, I promise it would be fun."

Seth said that he organized some activity for the guys to take their mind some of their worries for a while, and he has been trying hard this entire week to keep them in the dark. "Let me think about it Seth."

"You can try to come even later you know." Quill pleaded.

"I can't believe that you're missing most of the fun." Seth whined.

"Okay, when I get Nessie to bed early I'll follow right away." He gave in, better than having Seth annoying him more. "Let's run a few rounds more then we're done." He told them before Seth can say more.

Jake, Quill, and Seth ran the perimeter of the Cullen's compound to make sure that there are no unwanted or unexpected vampire scents that might be a threat. Jake takes extreme measures when it comes to Renesmee's safety. When they did not find any except for the scent of the Cullens, Quill turned to go to Sam and Emily's cottage where Claire his imprint will be waiting for him. While Seth went to finish his plans, Jake headed straight to Dr. Cullen's place. When he was within hearing range Nessie's laughter reached him and it was the sweetest sound that he had been missing for a whole week, he had to spend time with his father Billy and sister Rachel. Jacob pushed himself to run faster to see Nessie, slowing down only when he crossed the river and coming to halt behind a tree to shift into his human form. He pulled on his shorts and then noticed a white shirt on a basket on his left side, he picked it up and put it on as he is already used to the smell he was surprised that it fits him perfectly.

Renesmee looked up when he entered the room then went running to close the distance between them and jumped to Jacob's waiting arms.

"Jake!" Nessie squealed and placed her palm on his cheek.

"I missed you too Ness."

Jacob sat on the floor beside Bella. "How're Bells?"

"Fine, looks like we got you're size right."

I looked at Bella curiously and waited for her to continue.

She laughed at my dumbstruck expression before speaking. "Alice practically dragged me to go shopping, so I figured it's time to buy you some clothes for your visit here. We don't want you ripping whatever you're wearing when you phase immediately for emergency and have you back naked or running back and forth from here to Billy's and back again."

"Okay." I said simply, Nessie then called for my attention at that moment and I turned to face her.

"Jake, tell me the Quileute's story once more." She whispered, only for him to hear but in a house full of vampires keeping a conversation private is impossible.

Edward smirked at his direction upon reading his thoughts before gesturing to Bella to sit beside him. As Nessie has her full attention to me only, Bella left the two of us and sat down on the sofa then placed her arms around Edward's waist. I looked at Nessie and her sweet smile just melts my heart. Edward cleared his throat, and I was unable to stop the laughter that escaped my lips. Bella and Nessie looked at Edward then me that made me stop. Standing up I lifted Nessie in my arms and twirled slowly. Bella turned her attention back to the television and Nessie is laughing enjoying herself.

"Story time Ness. Let's go to the kitchen and grab some ice cream." He winked.

"Not too much Jake." Bella reminded me. "She'll have to be in bed by nine."

"Sure Bells." I answered then entered the kitchen with Nessie sitting on my shoulders. "So is it Chocolate Chip Cookie or Very Rocky Road."

"Rocky Road!!!" She said clapping her hands.

I scooped both of the flavors, one for me and one for her. Nessie mostly likes both and let me finish what's left. I watched her licking her spoon adoringly, when there was a loud gasp from the other room followed by Bella's scream.

"Alice! What is it, Edward what does she sees that made you worried?"

I rushed back the room hugging Nessie in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, this will be what I hope to happen after Breaking Dawn, hope you'll like my version.

Please feel free to comment whatever you think about it. ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~