birthday

Jungkooks birthday was coming up. He hasn't thought about what to do. Tae had something planned. Jungkook didn't have worked that day so Tae decided to take him on a cruise.

Jungkook: baby? Where did my nice shirt go? My clothes have been disappearing lately.

Tae: well, I don't know.

Tae also arranged his suitcase already. Jungkooks mom said she'll gladly watch Taro for a week. Tae also called Jungkooks job and said he'a going to take off for a week. They allowed it. Jungkook doesn't know what's going on. Tae just wants his baby to wake up on a tropical beach.

Jungkook: baby, I feel like you're hiding something from me.

Tae: what? I'm not.

Jungkook: ani, you are.

Tae: no~ let's just discuss this later,
hmm?~

Tae wraps his arms around Jungkooks waist. Jungkook wraps his arms around Taes neck.

Jungkook: you're hiding something hubby. I know it~

Tae: I'm not~

He moved his hand towards Jungkooks butt. He squeezed it. Jungkook jumped up and wrapped his legs around Taes waist. They started to make out.

Jungkook: let's make love daddy~

Tae caresses Jungkooks butt. He slides his shorts off. He takes off his shirt then he kisses all over his naked body. He goes from his lips which become swollen to his neck which gets covered in Bute marks and hickeys. He goes to his nipples and sucks on them. Jungkook gripped Taes hair tightly while moaning loudly. Tae started to finger Jungkook while Jungkook felt like he was going to cum. Tae sucked on his member then he turned him around and he placed some kisses on Jungkooks nape and back. He held Jungkooks waist as he thrusted inside of him.

Jungkook: ahh~ daddy~

Tae: like that princess?~

Jungkook kept moaning and Tae took it as a yes. After the sex, Tae carried Jungkook to the bathroom. They took a nice and relaxing bath together. Jungkook was laying on Taes chest. Their son suddenly entered the bathroom. Jungkook looked at him.

Jungkook: ooh hi baby.

Tae: what're do doing in here kiddo?

Taro mama!

Jungkook: you want mama?

Taro nodded. Jungkook sighed. He took Taro clothes off and put him in the tub with them. Taro had fun playing in the water. Jungkook sighed. At least his baby was happy. Tae was holding Jungkooks waist and kissing his neck. Taro was on Jungkooks lap and he was playing with the water.

Jungkook: he's too cute~

Tae: you both are adorable~

Jungkook: actually, I'm sexy, he's adorable.

Tae: okay baby~

They share a sweet kiss. Jungkook smiles. After the bath, Jungkook dresses Taro and Jungkook gets dressed. Tae then takes his hand.

Jungkook: what?

Tae: look!

He showed him two plane tickets to Jeju Island. They will be going there to get on s cruise ship.

Jungkook: omg! I've always wanted to go there!

Tae: I know princess~ there's more though~

Jungkook: really?!

Tae: after going to Jeju Island, we're going to be going to Hawaii.

Jungkook hugged Tae. Tae spun him around.