CEO's slut

Jungkook can't even go out anymore
Everyone around him insult him. Taw has made statements about it. Telling people to stop. Jungkook feels bad. He feels like he's ruining Taes career.

Jungkook: I wanna visit Tae at work... I'll just dress to cover my face...

Jungkook made lunch for Tae. He smiled. He out on a hoodie and he our the hood on. He sighed. He went to Taes job. So far so good. Up until he went into the building. Taes secretary was very rude and Jungkook didn't like that.

Secretary: hmm. I won't let you into bosses office you slut. You'll just ask him for money. You're so fucking gold digger.

Jungkook ignores her. He goes up to Taes office. She calls security on him. Once he gets to Taes office. He looks up.

Tae: princess?

Jungkook: yeah...

Tae goes over to Jungkook. He hugs him.

Tae: what're you doing here?

Jungkook: I just wanted to see you. I brought you lunch.

Tae: okay. Thanks baby.

Jungkook: of course.

They sit at his desk. They eat together. Suddenly his secretary comes in and tells Tae he has a meeting.

Jungkook: I'll wait in here then baby.

Tae: okay princess. Just stay in here.

Jungkook: I'm not a child.

Tae: just to me safe...

Jungkook: okay hubby.

They share a kiss. Jungkook was sitting in Taes office chair. Tae kissed his lips.

Jungkook: huu... I'll play on my phone.

Jungkook scrolls through tiktok. Suddenly a dish he's been craving came up. It was a step by step on his to make it. He smiled.

Jungkook: I'll favorite you~

Jungkook sighed. He played some music. He got into it and started to dance to it. Once Taes meeting was done, Tae saw Jungkook dancing around. He chuckled a little.

Tae: that's my baby~

He held Jungkooks waist. He started to swing to the music. Jungkook and Tae were dancing together.

Jungkook: I may be seen as a slut, but not to you at least.

Tae: you're not a slut princess. You're amazing and beautiful. You're so loyal to me and you treat me well.

Jungkook: yup~ my man baby~

Tae: my little wifey~

They share a kiss.