conversation 18+

Jimin met up with Yoongi.

Jimin: why did you call me?

Yoongi: I wanted to tell you something.

Jimin: what?

Yoongi: you promise not to tell anyone?

Jimin: yeah.

Yoongi: I'll fucking kill you if you say a single word.

Jimin: okay.

Yoongi: I'm a mafia.

Jimin: I knew that.

Yoongi: figured. But I also have a wife and kids.

Jimin: you're funny.

Yoongi: no, I mean it.

Jimin: so, why are you with me?

Yoongi: because, my wife is always away for work. I get bored. She said I could have sex with others.

Jimin: oh... So... I guess I was just a sex toy... Huh?...

Yoongi: Jimin. We were never a thing. You are my sugar baby.

Jimin: but-

Yoongi: no. You really thought I was into you? Your personality sucks.

Jimin: okay ouch.

Yoongi: you're whiny and you never listen.

Jimin: I'm not a child.

Yoongi: you at like it.

Jimin: fine. You asshole.

Yoongi: okay.

Jimin: I love you...

Yoongi: you can't. I'm married. My wife wouldn't allow it.

Jimin: how old is your wife?

Yoongi: my age. Why?

Jimin: because, she could be with someone else.

Yoongi: I'm loyal to her. No feelings.

Jimin was pissed. Him and Yoongi had sex that night. He grabbed Yoongi's phone. He texted his wife saying he wanted a divorce. She responded with laughing emojis. She thought he was joking. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I'm in love with someone else. I'm gay Lena. There's nothing you can do to change that. I love another person. Come home so I can  send you divorce papers. They're already signed in my name. Sighs mine"

"Why are you doing this?!

Jimin: whore...

" I'm doing this because I'm gay and I don't love you, you cheating bitch. Come home. Sign the papers on the coffee table or I'll call the cops. The kids are yours. I don't need them. Also, my lover will be in my arms tonight while you're out being a slut."

"Yoongi, I don't know what's wrong with you. You don't know what you're doing."

"Your shit will be downstairs when you come home. Don't bother me."

"I'll kill you Min Yoongi... Mark my works..."

"Whatever you bitch."

Jimin gets rid if all of her things. He beings them downstairs. He forged Yoongi's signature. The kids were with her. Jimin deleted all the messages so Yoongi doesn't see them. They delete off his phone permanently.

Jimin: that bitch is nice out if the way from my man.

He lays besides Jimin.

Jimin: I love you baby~

He kisses Yoongi in the lips. The next day, Lola comes. She signs the paper and she takes all her stuff. He was pissed. She and the kids leave to the court house. She gives them the papers and she goes home pissed.

Lola: that fucker... I'll kill him. I will. He's going for child support.

Jimin: baby~ wake up~

Yoongi: hmm?

Jimin: your wife I think texted you.

Yoongi saw the message. He was confused.

"Were duvired now you piece of shit! I'm taking for your child support!"

Yoongi& what the fuck is going on?

Jimin: she's being weird. I don't know why.

Yoongi sighed.

Yoongi: crazy bitch.

Jimin smirked while hugging Yoongi. His plan succeeded.