chap1

Tring tring...
"MOM"
I got up from the bed, sliding into my pants, I picked up the call walking to the balcony.
" Hello"
" Vijay, we have something important to discuss "
" Ok, I'll be there. "
Something important.... Why did she sound so serious.....and such a short conversation. I've heard this tone of her's after a long time. It has to be something really important.
I felt a hand slide on my back.... The girl I just fucked. I have more important things to do than entertaining this clingy girl... It was just a one night stand. I removed her hand from me and walked to the chair where my shirt was lying, she followed me. I guess she doesn't understand that i was done with her, she still tried to advance.... So i did the best i could.... Pulling out my gun from my coat pocket. She ran away immediately picking up her clothes.... I smirked seeing her run away. This is what I am, deadly and dangerous. No one messes with me. I hide the beast in me with a hard face outside. The world thinks that i was born with a silver spoon and every one out there would die to be in my place, but only I know my dark side.and only I know what I had gone through...... Sacrificing my teenage.....
All this shit had taken a troll on me.... And i found ways.... Dangerous ways to overcome it. involving with the gang world, Races, fighting clubs,violence, girls.. Etc.. Etc... Violence helped me blow off the steam. Pressure reliever. Beat or get beaten. Mostly it's the former. I never loose. No one could win over me.
My mom is my everything. The strongest woman I've seen. Our life was good.... Until that one day which changed everything... Every fucking thing..
I lost my dad, my uncle and our only family we had....from then, it's only me and mom. We sacrificed our everything to keep up the family's legacy and business. It was our only way of living. We had to save things from falling apart.....
Veda group of industries is our everything.
Dad and ravi mama had started it half a century ago. They were the leading business tycoons in the 90's . Power and position, family and love.... All they had. They were inseparable.... They both could die for each other and family... Such was their bond.
But, power and position comes with a price  and it had fucking costed their lives and our happiness.
How- house blast, why- of course, property, who-?..... Don't know.
I had to help mom, in the business... To save it from falling apart.
A single woman, had to handle a huge million dollar company, saving herself and a 13 year old me, and the dreams of her husband and brother.
Veda is our everything. I joined mom in business, when I was 17 . I couldn't see her struggling. Together, we made Veda stand high and now we are in the leading companies of the world. I had to adapt dangerous ways, but never I've caused any harm to the innocent and everything I do is  legal, or, atleast I make it look so. No one questions me, coz, now I have power and position. Of course, mom doesn't know my ways, even about my dark side, which  thaught me to live dangerously. If not for those ways, by now, we would had been in a puddle of nowhere. I am not saying that, violence is the only way, but in today's world, we can't survive without that. If we let our guards down and let people see our weak side, we are doomed.

Walking into the mansion, I saw mom was sitting in the living hall and some files were in her hand.
" Mom" I called her to gain her attention she look at me "sit down Vijay" She said.
" what is it mom ,why do you sound
....a bit........worried ? anything serious? " I asked coz, Gayathri Rajendra Prathap Varma , is not a woman who would worry for small things. I have seen her stand strong , Like A pillar even in Deadly situations . very few things worry her and I wouldn't stay quite if it concerns  my mom.
" I know you have many questions related to THE THINGS, but you never asked them out and waited for me to tell you, and it's time you know it vijay "
She said and I already know what was coming, The will,  dad's and mama's will. She passed me the file and the content of it shocked me to the core.