chap8

2 wk later:

We have a meeting Scheduled with the Archer groups regarding the update on the project
Radha in presenting and she looked kinda stressed about it Since the past week.
Its a big project and Mr. Pankaj had completely bore her with the responsibilities of 2 companies.
Though she dint let it be seen On her face, I know she is  stressed.
She dint throw her crazy facts in the last 3 days and ate icecreams and chocolates like her lunch and dinner. I had to Literally pull away those from  her hand and scold her like a kid. I know she is nervous. I am a bit more alert about it too, but not as much as Radha was.

The meeting started with Introduction about the updates and progress of the project. Suddenly her face paled and she looked like So tensed. I soon sensed something wrong and excused.
" Excuse me gentle men, I apologize for the interuption in the last moment, But I would want to have a small talk with Ms. Vardev. "
I said standing up, I saw a relief filled hope pass through Radha's eyes.
"It's very unprofessional of you Mr. Varma. Maybe, you can deal with your talks later" Mr. Rao said. That asshole, I gritted my teeth and sat in my seat again.
Mr. Pankaj gave me an "its ok, cool " look and focused back on the presentation.
I don't know why, but i felt like doing it, I had my personal notes prepared, about the project. I immediately mailed them to radha.
A smile formed on her face as she looked up to meet my eyes like she said "Thank you" silently. i gestured her to go ahead.
I've already seen her practice for the presentation, and now it's changed ,it seems different.... going through my notes, she developed her own presentation instantly, which came out to be more perfect than the original. -The meeting ended well with a Happy and satisfied Pankaj and Sulking Rao who was not expecting Radha, A girl present so  good maybe.
After They left, I asked.
" what happened?"
" My notes and the presentation are missing, even the back up folder which i stored is deleted I dont know how the fuck did it vanish all of a sudden, it was there in the morning "she said angrily frowning.
"How will that happen? Did you check properly?"
" I am not dumb vijay to unsee the things before me, it's gone."  She shouted a bit, slightly raising her voice. of course, she is frustrated. she prepared day and night for a week for this presentation.
" i am sorry, I didn't mean to shout, god, i am overreacting " she said calmly this time.
"No, I understand I will check" I said taking her laptop.
"It shows you deleted it from this device an hour ago, exactly at
10:42am "I used my hacking skills a little.
"I was on a call with my Mom at that exact time, 10.42 , i remember checking the time and telling her i had a  meeting in 15 minutes "she said.
"I am sure you wouldn't delete your hard work, but Some one did it, it's obvious." Saying i dialled a no. calling my Security control unit of the building.
"I need the cctv fotage in 5 minute from 9 am to 11.30am. " i literally threatened the person on the other side.
In exactly 5 minutes, the footage opened on my phone.
Shocker was, there was a disturbance in the Recording- like some one used a jammer at that particular time near Radha's Cabin and also the footage inside her Cabin also Shows the same disturbing lines of the jammer.
I had specially installed cc.camaras Separately apart from the cc camaras which can be seen.
Those Camaras Can't be jammed with a normal Jammer, its highly
technical and only mine & Radha's Cabin along with the confrence hall had them. It needs a Special code to open the footage even if Someone want to delete it.
And only I know the code.

Bringing my laptop, I entered the passcode.
I should have done this before only , not wasting 10 minutes. nothing less. The footage opened and there was the culprit, excatly whom i expected to be. Sruthi. Not even a second more Radha waited after seeing the recording, she marched out in rage. As i Saved it into my device and followed her. I dont show my anger out Of course, it has to be dangerous. for my enemy right. The Calmer i look, more the impact of the strom. Something I developed lately for all these Years.

A hard punch landed on Sruthi's Jaw as she fell to the floor. Good that there were no people in the corridoor . We dont need any attention now, do we?
I don't complain though. My tigress need her Revenge and Iam not stopping her even if she did this infront of all the people in the office.
" you bitch "left sruthi's filthy mouth as she tried to stand up on her feet.
"Careful with your words before I slice that bloody tongue of yours" Radha  warned.
"You dare mess with me and now you will see hell"
Radha continued and turned back to look at me.
"Vijay, I dont care, if she is your secretary but, I am going to give her good. "she said to me.
"Enjoy baby" I replied leaning on to the wall watching the Scene unfold before me.
I am liking this very much. She deserves it, suits her good for mersing with Radha and exciting for me to see this side of my tigress. I dont even have to involve, just watch and entertain myself. I know Radha is good enough a for that bitch. but anyhow, I have my Share of anger to let out for what she called my butterfly. and what she did.
Another punch landed on her face making her nose bleed.
"I will complain to the police". She had the dare to utter that?
"what if I give them the footage of you deleting the Important files of the company just before an important meeting. You could be sued much for my liking" Radha challenged.
"what did i delete, I was not even near your cabin today. " still she had the dare  to try cover up but she failed terribly.
" I did not mention anything about my Cabin. Or the files getting deleted 'today'. But any how, you are Caught,full proof with evidence! " Radha said and extended her hand to me and I passed her my phone in which the footage was present. Sruthi's eyes widened Like a saucers
seeing it.
"what? Shocked? wonder where the footage came from when you thought you were brilliant to Use a jammer" Radha Smriked Devilishly . God, I am loving this side of hers.Its just making me fall for her more. I wonder how fierce she could be in... Ahem.. not the correct time vijay to turn horny .

" Yes, I did it, coz i despise you. You were enjoying with vijay, sleeping around with him. I saw how he look at you. i heard your talks the other day, he thought he had cut the call. You were at his place, that means he might have fucked you right. if you are done with fucking him, get lost. I want him. He is mine" Sruthi Shouted like a menece.
" You are Mad; Thats all i Can tell you. And I know, You are not just the one involved in this, tell me who asked you to do this" Radha said holding Sruthi's throat.
" Rao..." left her mouth, struggling for air as Radha clutched her throat tightly choking her. I smriked, of course, I knew it. that old bum didnt like a girl overpowering him. typical male ego.
I dialed a number and my men appeared in the corridor in 2 minutes.

" You know what to do with her" i said One of them as they dragged Sruthi out while all she did was cry out loud
"  vijay you are mine, You have to be mine, I will kill that bitch."
i turned to radha.
"Relax, its over, I will take Care of that Rao, he will be destroyed and thats a promise. My men will take care of her" I said holding her bleeding hand. She didn't even flinch in pain. But I know she is controlling it . I pulled her to the washroom and cleaned her wound. There were small cut on her knuckles.
Making her sit on the sofa in the corner of my cabin, I kneded before her.
"whats bothering you?" I asked Calmly.
"I was just think about the words She said. I..."She said as I cut her off..
"It doesent matter what others think. You know what you are"
"But she openly called me your whore " there, she said it out Finally. which was bothering her.
" You are not my whore, look at me Radha, into my eyes, What do you see?" I asked cupping her face in my palms.
" I dont look at you Like my whore, it has much more for you . I promise.
I respect you, i adore you, I admire you and yes of course, I lust you, but that is not just it ,its much more. You make my heart flutter, butterfly after these years of me making myself believe that, I have a heart of Stone, You made me think otherwise. I cant even explain how I feel about you. You have the ability to make the beast in me to sleep peacefully Like you just sang a lullaby for a baby. Though we had just met Less than a month ago, You were Capable enough to enter the shut door of my heart and make me know that it has other work too apart from pumping blood. It has feeling for you" i finally voiced out all my thoughts. She sat with a blank expression. making the fear of rejection crawl into my veins for the very first time in my life . ofcourse, I told that there was a first time for everything, but there are so many first times with my butterfly.
she just gave me a small smile, very small and nothing else. thank god, atleast she isn't angry.
"OK, leave all that, come, I have a surprise for you" i said pulling her up on her feet and walked to the parking, holding her hand as she silently followed me.
she din't ask me where we were going, but i already had it all planned. i wanted to suprise her. she was very much stressed for the whole week. so i thought, may be a small outing might help her relax. i parked in the parking lot.
" beach? " she asked getting surprised.
" not just a beach" i said getting down, walking to her side.