chap5

"what plans? "I asked.
" umm....free for the day, i guess so roam around" She answered.
"Can I join? I am bored AF! "i asked.
" The CEO is bored?
what about your company Mr. CEO, if you take a  half day off." She  clucked. "Cant a CEO relax a bit You are a CEO too, for a reminder. and I have people to manage in my absence , its just for the rest of the day. One person can't be in many places at a time, if you give that statement, considering all the branches of VEDA around the world still running as No.1 ." I said.
"You have a point! But out of blue you want  to relax, unless......you wana be with me." She smirked immitating me about the kiss statement l've given previously . This girl!!!
"Ok, Take it that way if it makes you happy. can i come with you? " i asked and she nodded smiling widely.
" chalo i will take you to a place" Saying i grabbed her hand and we ran to my car not wanting to waste anymore time which will shorten our time together. Just me and radha.

Brooklyn Bridge, Stretching Over the East River from Manhattan, its the most beautiful Site to watch the river flowing down As we walk over the bridge.
"I've already been here many times. lets go some where else na" Radha Said whinning like a kid.
"Wait kiddo," I clucked at her. antics
"I am not a kiddo Remember I am the CEO of Vardev Industries"
She Snalred her nose and you pouted.
" But your actions say other wise" i said gesturing to the Cotton candy she was holding in one hand and the other had a pouch full of chocolates which she just picked up from the near by store. Looking at her hands, she grinned widely saying
" so what, can't a girl enjoy her likes, I might be a CEO, but still I am a girl of 25 and I can enjoy myself when I took a day off." She said trying to shield her mischief...
"Ok, I agree, now look there" I said turning her towards the view holding her shoullers standing behind her. Though her back was facing me and I Cant See her expressions, I am Centpercent sure she in stunned by the Rainbow formed over the bridge as it rained just a while ago. "Hope you liked it" I wispered in her ear and she turned towards me with the Same expression on her face as i expected her to have. " It wow" She said like there is no better word which would describe it in a better way than she did. "Your welcome" I said-with a Small bow.
"Come lets go to the other Side" she said walking forward. and Suddenly turned behind "Actually. I want to do some mischief. Wana join?" she asked.
" Vijay Prathap Varma Do not play Naughty, I play dangerous" I said without any expression.
"Then you can leave that Vijay Prathap Varma on this side of the bridge and join RADHA, if you want to come along" she said folding her hands to her chest and gave an expression of Do or die challenge for me.
" Ok. fine...." i dragged as she gave a victory smile.
"what do you want to do?" I asked.
" will you do anything I say?"She asked with a devilish smile and I cant Garuntee , the world will see me as the same ruthless CEO anymore, owing to the mischief she was speaking about.
" A boyfriend does what his girlfriend asks. so , yaa. I will .I know there is no backing off when I Signed up for the plan of day off with you, so..Bring it on !" I said like I was preparing
my self for a boxing match.
She bursted into a fist of laughter and I kept staring at her.
"So we are playing along?" she said putting her hand over my shoulder .She is tall, so she doesnt have to struggle perfect for me .
" For fun! Yes, its our off right! Only You & Me. Vijay with Radha" I Said sliding my hand around her waist.
" hmm..so your task is, I am a film star, you are my fan who had Spotted me here. Are you up for it?" she asked with a raised eye brow and a Smrik on her face brought a smile on mine ,as I nodded in a yes.
Leaving me, She ran towards the bridge and leaned on the railing  acting like she was minding her own business.
Now, my turn! I took out my phone walking towords the bridge.
"Oh my god, thats Radha, the super star!!" I shouted like I was Suprised & excited and few passer by's heard me as I ran towards her and Said "Hello mam, I am a huge fan of yours, Oh my god, I cant believe I've seen you for real. Can I take a Selfie with you asked and few more people heard me as i attracted many people's attention by then. so many more came surrounding us as we both posed for a selfie.
A soon as I clicked another person from the Crowd came and asked for a selfie which continued and everyone. Came to take a with the famous film star Radha. She really posed like a model as people started clicking her pics. I was having a hard time control my laugh. OMG, this commotion was attracting more people we need to go from here before they know the truth and, god knows know's what would they do if they knew she wasn't any star. and it was just a prank.
I Some how passed through the crowd and reached radha Wispering her to slip through as I held her hand in mine and excused  from the crowd.
"Sorry. It was a prank, I am not any film star !!" she shouted and we ran away laughing as fast as we could as the people gave WTF LOOKS.
" my god, never I've laughed so much, ever in my whole life. They all really believed you are a star..Ahh... "I said trying to breath. holding my stomach.
"Your welcome" she said calmly with a small heartful smile at the corner of her lips, as she looked like she was admiring me.
"Ready for the next one?" She said.
"Anything you say. I will nod in yes. dont worry even if we get arrested. we can enjoy in the jail for Sometime" I said.
"wow, thats a superb idea, we are doing it" she said
"What? I said it just like that. that dont mean weare going to jail now" I was surprised by her craziness.
" nothing doing, we are going to jail and that's it. dot. " she said it so easily like she planned for some movie outing.
"what are you woman?"
"A wonder" She commented patting herself , raising her invisible collar
"But first lets do Small stuff like......" Saying she took out her phone and looked at the person opposite to us Who's been watching like we had grown horns & tails.  "Target found" She said keeping her phone to her ear and another hand behind her back like she was about to pull out something and She gestured me to do the same . so,i too kept  my hand behind like her looking at that man like I Am a cop under cover and im  going to pull out my gun to shoot him. That Man look baffled and scared as he raised his hand up in air
"Hey I am not a Criminal, trust me "He Said. And Radla Laughed pulling out a chocolate and walked to him... "Relax, i was just joking, it was a prank"  She said and gave that chocalate to him as he too Laughed.
"Ready for next one?" She asked. "What now?" I asked, but her attention was somewhere else. More precisely on a group of girls who were starting at us , no, Me. They were actually gawking at me. I looked at radha who was giving them killer looks, shooting draggers through her eyes. 
One of the girl came towards us.
" Hey handsome " She wispered seductively. And now, if looks could kill, that girl would had burnt into ashes by now. Thanks to the fire from radha's eyes. " I am jahnavi" She introduced herself but I stood with a plane expression on my face with my hands tucked in my pocket. She looked offened with the lack of response from me, yet she Continued " Do you wana go out for a coffee with me? "
Radha suddenly came and stood before me, like she was shielding me or rather blocking me . She was tall so she kinda covered me but not so much that she could block my view. " And why would you think that he would come with YOU for a coffee? " Radha asked challenging her.
" Excuse me, who the hell are you? " That girl said. Radha looked so angry.
" I am his... " Jahnavi cut her off " Secretary? I don't care. I am talking to your boss" Arrogance!!! Such a plastic face she is, filled with makeup and she dare call my butterfly as my secretary.
" Excuse me,  He is my husband, " Saying, radha interlocked our hands with a smrik . Long gone boyfriend, Now I am her husband too.... Husband.. It's so good to hear it from her. I am her husband.. A smrik formed on my face. Tigress!! Is she jealous? I like it... She looked at me doubtful whether I was offended by that bold Declarment of hers. Only if she knew how turned on I am with her claims.
" Hahaha, you want me to believe you? Look at him in a tuxedo and look at you in a oversized tshirt. Backoff and let me speak to him. Such a despo gold digger." Jahnavi said and turned to me.
" I am a model for the New York times. And you are? "
" Oversized tshirt is my comfort, and if you ask for it, I can be better than you" Radha said and pulled off her tshirt. I din't knew this was hiding all the while under that cute tshirt of hers.... I liked her outfit, but this was something else.......