chap20

Our lives were something abnormal... Not the usual fairytale... After all the chaose , my viju is with me... I am with him. No one deserves what we had gone through to be here... But whatever happened I'm sure we can make history... Haha.. And my history includes my love.. Our love....
We don't even know what was happening in our lives... That's how any problem starts right.. But we couldn't even understand at that tender age of difference between life and death... Why was I away from home, why was I away from my viju, my attamma, yet, I had to stay away like an orphan. Viju and attamma never left a chance to come and see me if possible, but even that wasn't possible always. They had a reason to hide me and fake my death. They were other ways but the doors were already closed. The only way at that point of time, which lead us to this place at present.

Flashback, 15yrs ago:-
" Viju, I bought a bracelet specially made for you, you should never take it off. " I said lovingly making him wear the bracelet on his wrist, his bright smile said it all that he loved it a lot. My viju is always my support. Amma and attamma say that they will get us married when we grow up. But I don't understand how will it even work ,I am still a 10 year old kid. May be I will know it when I am big. viju always take care of me just like nanna does for amma and maama does for attha, viju is always with me only. I love him sooooo much. He is my best friend. We are the best friends in the whole world, of course after maama and nanna.
Viju does anything and everything for me including a puppy , which he got me for my birthday, for which nanna was in a big NO ❌, saying that I am only a kid and I wouldn't be able to take care of a puppy, but still viju got it for me and somehow convinced nanna for it. You know what he said, " I will fulfill all the wishes of my doll, I hate it when she cries. " Haha, nanna forgot that viju was with me to help me in everything.
Mostly amma, nanna, attha and maama will be busy with the office works, Chitra aunty is our caretaker, we love our parents a lot, they love us too, they always try to spend time with us, but mostly Chitra aunty takes care of us. The Mischief, that we me and viju do together is not a little, that we always get scolding from Chitra aunty, and we both somehow butter her up and slip away. She is just like our family member. I Love her soo much.
" VJ, amma made snacks and she hid it in the top shelf of the kitchen, I want them, can you get it for me.. Pleaseeeee.... " I asked with my cute puppy eyes, I know it will always work on everyone and I don't even have to try all such skills on viju, coz he never say a No to me.
" No" Whatttt!!! Backfired!! Viju said a No to Me just now!!
" Haa!! "
" Haa... Dhara you already have cold and if you eat sweets now, it will be worse , I don't want you to fall sick. "
" Vijuuuuu please.. Just one.. Please please pretty please.... "
" Umm... O.. K. But. This is the last. Until next week, I am not stealing any sweets for you."
" Vokay...."
" Argh.. This girl will be the death of me Some day . Attha will kick me if I get caught. " He Murmured.
" Devil "
" Heard that! "
" What ever, only one ok! "
" Ok viju"
" What ok viju, i know you won't listen to me and again try your tricks on me. You know very well that I can't say a no to you, but this time it's a NO " I grinned for his statement.
" Won't you get it for me? Please, you know how much I love sweets.. And I love you also na.. You are my best friend na.. You should get me what ever I want"
" Best friends also do what is good for their best friends and so many sweets are not good for you" Oh my Dumbledore he is not ready to give what to do...what to do... Ah idea..
" Viju, you are my husband na, husbands do what their wife order them to do na" I said smiling with hopeful Eyes, for a moment I saw his eyes melt for the words but again he got back to his strict look. So, I kissed him on his cheek and again asked .
"Now will you get it for me. " and it was a green signal...party blast..yeah....
Taking the jar from his hands I ran away as he followed me
"Dhara....you devil ....wait...not the whole jar....Attha will kick me for this..doll." he kept shouting and I run away giggling in the corridors of the mansion, hiding in Nanna's study room. Oopsy... Nanna and Maama are here, talking something about office I guess, slowly I hid under the table and sat eating my sweet viju wouldn't think I was hiding here haha... I am so intelligent. "We have new investors they are willing to buy the shares in the company it will really help us with the profits. what say Ravi? " "okay bava, as you say. "
"Actually I have a friend ,he is worth trusting, he wants to buy more shares it might help both the companies and we can expand VEDA by this.
Shivam Nayak , he wanted to meet us and there is another friend of his I guess... With more investers, we can be in the top. We can give it a try . " They were discussing this and I sat enjoying my sweets, but suddenly, something came over me, like a Shadow, or specifically someone. Before I shout, viju closed my mouth with his palm. " You will get both of us caught, doll, shut up. " He said, but I bite his plam and he closed his mouth from screaming in pain. I grinned at him.
" Come out, before they see us. " He said and we sneaked out of the room before either of our dads noticed.
" They were discussing business viju, it was interesting. "
" You can do business when you grow up, you can easily manipulate anyone with your innocent face, now, as a punishment, you are not getting any sweets for a month " He said and pulled the jar from me.
" You know I love you right! " I played.
" You too know that I love you to the size of the moon. "
" Technically, Australia is wider than the moon. So you love me only so much! "
" Then take the universe " He thought for a second and said.
" I don't Want the universe, I want sweets. "
" Nope, not getting, " He said
walking away. Now it was my turn to run behind him. I know any how he will only get it for me if I ask hehehe... My viju is soo cute.

Such a beautiful life was destroyed in just fraction of seconds. The blast changed every freaking thing. The last I saw was a Man's devilishily laughing face seeing our home burn into ashes in front of his eyes, before I slipped into darkness.
When I woke up, first I saw was viju, his tired weak face. He looked like his life was sucked out of him and he was not taking care of him since many days. Then only I got to know , I was in coma for 6 months, my family was destroyed, only me, attamma and vijay are left. I told them about the person I saw, but no one knew who he was, or to be exact, I didn't knew who he was to tell them about that man. I had to leave, I had to hide, attamma took this decision unwillingly to keep me safe after another attack in the hospital. They were spies in the hospital, who informed that I was up and told attha about the man I saw, they very next day we were attacked. I wonder they don't kill me for 6 months. May be they were so sure that I will die being in coma... But their bad luck I woke up.
I don't want to go away. The only family I have, I wanted to stay close to them. Hide myself in vijay's arms and never go away from each other, but I had to leave. He promised to come and see me when ever he could, but we had to cut the contacts too to avoid any doubts of me being alive. We don't know who was behind the attacks and why. I've seen viju struggle hard with attamma to save VEDA, but all I did was hide and ready to take viju in my embrace when ever he came running to me. Yes, we used to meet secretly, attamma dint know many a times. He couldn't stay away from me, neither could I, same as how much I craved for him, since our childhood, we had only each other for our support and it's really difficult for us to have this distance between.
No one knew I was alive, only vijay and attamma. They both are my strong pillars whom I've seen them standing high to save their family's pride. VEDA was our everything and is our everything. It was the pride and struggle of our parents, who dreamt about providing employment to many strugglers.
Which is now our responsibility to save. All those employees and their families who are ours too, who supported us for our victory and strived in the loss times.. For them we had to stand up.
Then came Shivam Uncle who helped for the company for the other's point of view, and he became viju' s guide and support. But only I know...
I became Radha from Dhara and from Varna and Vasudev, I became Vardev. Radha Vardev.