chap19

Evening:
" It's the birthday of the most Eligible bachelor of the country, he turns 27 this day and has some special announcements for us as they had informed. What might it be ? Is he tying the knot and putting the fullstop to his bachelor life? "

" The handsome hulk was recently seen in a photo shoot with the youngest female Entrepreneur, Radha Vardev, He was for the first time seen with a girl on the board. We all know that their companies are in a tieup project, but what about that special photoshoot that he did for the first time, Is Radha Vardev the news we are waiting for? Stay tuned to know more!! "

" News of THE MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELOR & THE TIGRESS OS THE INDUSTRIES dating has been floating wiral since
Vijay Prathap Varma  mentioned about announcement today on the occasion of his birthday. Know more, watch was unveil it. "

" Every channel has the same news, I thought no one knew, but they did observe us being together. "
" Good that they know... It's time baby.. Let's go see the world! " He said taking my hand in his as we walked out of our room. We stopped on our track , just on the first step of the staircase as we looked down at the Hall filled with people, enjoying drinks and Chitchatting as the music resonated around the walls of the mansion for people swaying. I could see many business delegates crowded and laughing enjoying their time. Me and vijay looked at each other and smiled wide. " Are you ready wifey? " " Yes, Mr. Husband. " I said as he smirked.
" It's show time! "  We walked down the stairs in all our glory hand in hand and all the eyes shifted towards us as the people cheered out loud. We walked to the small elevated stage as people eagerly looked at us.
" Hello everyone " Vijay started addressing the gathering.
" I thank each one of you Heartfully for gracing your presence for the event... I know every year, my birthday comes and goes.. But not every year i celebrate this way... So yaa it's special. I know all of you are waiting impatiently for the news.. And here we are to end your curiosity " He looked at me and smiled lovingly as athamma came and stood beside me matching our smiles.
" Yes, we are together, and I proudly announce to you all, introducing my life.. My wife... Dhara Vijay Prathap Varma, we've been married for 5 long years. It's not only my birthday today, but our 5th anniversary too. " He said as the crowd hooted and Cheered. Then soon the questions came up. " But that is Radha Vardev and.. " Vijay cut them off continuing " No, she is not, we had a small issue and for safety purposes, we had to hide her identity, which we had already dealt with, legally.. And ya.. She is Dhara,  D/O Ravindra Vasudev and Vani Vasudev.
Daughter-in- law of Rajendra Prathap Varma and Gayatri Prathap Varma... Most importantly W/O Vijay Prathap Varma. That is me. I am so happy to announce you about us and also, we now take up our company, our pride VEDA, together. "
" VEDA ' s new COO Dhara Varma and CEO Vijay Varma, taking charge from today. " Athamma announced.
" Thank you all for your love.
Ah.. Excuse us , we also have a sad announcement. " I finally spoke, shifting the crowd attention to me. " Our dear uncle, Mr. Shivam Nayak has been diagnosed with psychological issues, Schizophrenia. He slipped into depression, sadly after the news of his best friends, our dad's deaths and it effected his thinking ability, the started hallucinating things lately and many a times, he used to say that I too died in that accident, which you all know about, which happened years ago. Sadly he was right in the spot and had directly witnessed their tragic deaths. He slipped into shock. We thought that he was all right and later when we got to know about his condition, we thought we could cure him for all these years, apart from all this chaos, he was a great businessman... No doubt about that, Now his disease has started Deteriorating his mental health. We are so heartbroken to announce this, he is the only fatherly figure me and vijay had all along. And we are sending him for the best of the best treatment abroad. This gathering was also to announce that Mr. Shivam Nayak, our uncle had resigned to his post in the company and retired forever, heading for his treatment. We hope he gets well soon.
We even faced lots of difficulties to make VEDA stand high , in this place, where it is now. And our struggle paid off... Now we are here... Before you which wasn't easy at all for us to achieve... Thank you for all the support you  have given us.. We specially thank our staff who believed in us even though we were kids when we took the charge of the company. Without them this success wouldn't be possible. Thank you. " I said as everyone had a convincing look on their faces also I diverted them from nayak's topic... Good job dhara.... I mentally patted myself.
I turned towards vijay. " Finally, we did it. "
" And we dint die, we are together. " We hugged each other as tears slipped down my eyes.
"Athamma" " Dhara " We hugged each other lovingly. " Nice acting... Both of you " I said. " Shut up... We din't act " Vijay made a face. " The thought of you dying, really made us cry and I am so pissed by your stunts. Monkey." He scolded me.
" Athamma. See he is scolding me. " I complained. " Don't bring me in the middle, it's your fight.. I don't want to get in between you husband and wife. . Enjoy your self kids.. She teased and walked to her friends. Later we enjoyed the party together finally, after all these ,we are breathing peacefully.
Nothing was easy, we didn't reach here just like that. We sacrificed so much and lost so much we were at a step of win and lose, if lost, we would had lost everything, even our lives, but finally, we won our lives too.
Just a slip of intoxication , it wasn't as easy as it looked or felt . It was so much harder... To get our hands on nayak.