chap6

Next day, night, at Park Avenue:

I rang the calling bell of radha's hotel room. After a few seconds, The door opened with a click sound and i looked up. I stood stilled, raised heart beat, shallow breath and finally I'm hard.
She. Looks. Stunning.
This girl carries her self like a queen, in just her formals, much less, should I have to specify about the time she really dress like a queen. Guess what, she matches my outfit and we really look like a couple. I got out of my dream land with the sound of snap of fingers.
" I din't knew, vijay prathap varma could also zone out. I wonder, why you got to be called tiger's whiskers, the moment is contradicting it" She said with a cluck leaning on to the door frame.
" Tiger's whiskers, yes! And so i had detected the change in the air with your entry, I am whipped" I said winking.
" Openly flirting, Mr. Varma? " She said.
" If it's a crime, then arrest me" I said in a husky voice.
" Ok!" saying she pulled me into the room and locked the door.
" I guess we have a party to attend" I said Mischievously.
" Ya, and i need 5 minutes more, need to attend a call, so i pulled you inside. Don't think stuff. " She said the last part eyeing me. I clucked and sat on the sofa as she went to the balcony to attend her call.

" This party is soo boring, I feel like I've time travelled to some 19th century. I will break that opera singing system into pieces now" Radha mumbled pouting.
I was talking to one of my investers . Thank god, only I heard what she said. We talked to almost all the people present here and i slipped into my business man mode. That fake facade. But with just a mumble, she tore my fake mask bring back the real smile in me.
" Wana dance? " I asked and she gave me a "  I will kill you look" . I clucked.
" Wait, listen before you kill me. Come" I said taking her hand in mine. We walked to the dance floor and i passed her one airpod and me wearing the other. I played a romantic song on my phone. Immediately, a bright smile formed on her face  as she mouthed " You are impossible! "
We danced along with the slow beats.
" You know, I love this song. " She wispered.
" I know now! " I said. She laughed.
I hummed the song along with her as we danced.
" You know something?
It's impossible to hum while holding your nose!! " She said out of no where.
" Ok, don't bother, I just keep throwing fun facts randomly " She continued.
Dhara used to do that a lot when we were kids and I used to listen to all her blabbering without getting bored.
A smile curved on my face as I remembered those days we did all the stupidest thing in the world. She was my crime partner.
" What is it, you are smiling to yourself? Care to share? " She said.
" It's nothing, you are.... Something wonderful I've seen " I admitted my thoughts about her.
" Thanks... I know I am wonderful, but I guess, not so much that you say
' something wonderful I've seen' " She said quoting the words I said.
" Haha, only if you could look at yourself like the way I do" I said. And it's true, I wasn't just bluffing. The way she captures me is........ ( I have no words to explain).
" Are you not flirting with me too much today, Mr. Vijay? " She asked as a hue of blush spread across her cheeks.
" I already told you, to arrest me. " I wispered in her ears and she shuddered at our proximity as my lips slighty brushed her ear.
" You are under arrest Mr. Varma, come let's sneek out of this boring party. " She wispered just like i did. devil!
"come..." i said holding her hand in mine and ran to the entrance , if someone had seen us, it would look like we are elpoing.
and  within minutes, we were out of the party, we bursted out laughing.
" you know, its the first time i sneeked out of a party like this ." i said trying to control my laugh.
"someone told me, that there was a first time for everything and.....when was the last time, you did something for the first time in your life? " she asked repeating my words from yesterday.
" today" i said . she looked at me questioning with her eyes.
" what did you do today? something new?" she voiced out.
" just now, we sneeked out right!" i said.
" not this, tell me  something else which you did, don't tell me yesterday's stuff too......" she said punching me lightly on my arm.
" then.......i am going to do something for the first time" i said.
" what is it?" she asked getting exited.
"kiss an angel" i said huskely pulling her to me by her waist , staring into her deep magical eyes, which captures me like no other ,would'nt even let me look away. i dont even want to look away. i leaned closer as i pulled her more close into me. her breath hitched .
" breath , radha." i said smriking. and she pushed me away.
" i wana go for a walk , there, the lake. " she said  removing her sandles , holding then in one hand running in the direction of the lake. true to the nickname i've given her. butterfly, beautiful and hard to catch. i followed her , removing my coat holding it over my shoulder.
" Radha, wait."
" hahaha..... catch me if you can ..." she said. again reminding me of Dhara for the second time in an hour. nothingless, i let it go and ran behind her.
i scooped her up by her waist making her giggle.
" caught you" i wispered on her neck .
" ok...ok.... you won, put me down!!!!" she said.
i never thought, there would be such a day, me playing , all carefree, locking up the beast in me. it all happened so easily , i dint even had to try . i could see the old vijay again. my butterfly unlocked him .
we lesiurly walked on the bank of the lake, hand in hand. no words, just the sound of moving water , the light peaceful breeze touching and pass through us. our footprints we left behind as we took each step forward.
" its getting cold, wana leave?" i was the first to break the silence. she just hummed in response.
" give me your hand" i said to help her balance to out on her sandles.
" i need to put on the belt, its ok" she said bending down. i stopped her and bend on my knees to buckle her sandles.
" what are you doing?" she asked in shock.
"helping you ofcourse" i said so casually.
" oh my dumbledore, if any of your girl fans sees this they would kill me. And why would you do that?  you are vijay prathap varma , it dosent look good, you kneeling before a girl. infact its terrible. " she said in the same tone.
" i dont kneel before any random girl. I kneel , coz its you. trust me, its not terrible, you look more pretty from this angle" i winked, buckling up her sandals while she dint notice it listining to me.
"why...?" she mumbled.i took in a deep breathe and said" coz you remind me of someone."
" who?"
"dont ask,  come lets go"i said cutting the topic.