chap12

"Hello mom"
"How are you nanna?"
"I am good ma."
" when will you come back?"
"Soon mom" I Said after a gap.
"Dhara in waiting for you. Did you talk to her?" she asked in a serious tone. "No mom " I was truthful.
" what is wrong with you viju,why  Cant you understand that little girl had gone through so much and still she is craving for you and your love, She's been waiting for you since so long... hiw much will you make her cry. why cant you just talk it out? " Mom shouted for the first time in my life. I've never heard her raise her voice over me. But I could see a mother heart cry for her daughter whom she had loved all her life. Dhara was more than a daughter in law for her. now she is fighting for her daughter with me.
" I cant Mom, please understand. You love dhara. I Love her too mom and letting her go  is the only way , she Can't stay happy. She won't get that happiness by staying with a Monster like me. I will only give her pain and nothing else. Our relationship is so complicated mom,
I will be the one to stab her and I will only be the one to cry for that, coz that is what happened and that will only happen. I don't want to hurt my doll mom, she deserves to be happy, she did not face the Monster side of the  world , if she is with me she will only face death ultimately. She is so fragile. I am scared she can't face what is going to come up.. She needs to be safe and away from all of this which includes me too. She wasn't there to pull me back from walking through the dark  lanes of the world. And now she can't be with a person like me who has already turned into a monster, she won't even be able to recognize this vijay Her vijay is dead, Mom.." This is the Maximum i could explain to mom!
"what are you even talking about viju, that's not how it works. You love her na, then you need to understand her side also,  And I am the one who hid her from you. I lied to you, not Dhara. You need to punish me, not her. If you really love her you will change yourself, for her happiness. " That's when I realised how much I love Radha. I knew I loved her, but didn't know how much. I was changing. Changing into who I never was.
dhara wasn't there to pull me back from walking through the dark  lanes of the world. And now she can't be with a person like me who has already turned into a monster, she won't even be able to recognize this vijay Her vijay is dead......  My own words rang in my head...dhara wasn't there to pull me back from walking through the dark  lanes of the world. And now she can't be with a person like me who has already turned into a monster. But radha accepted the way I am... Yes I told her everything..she knew everything about my dark side.... Yet she accepted me for what I am. And I  just realised.... I was changing... For her... For her happiness.. I started Smiling laughing, what not. I am living my damn life which I have forgotten to do for the past 14 years. I didn't try it for dhara, but unknowingly Radha changed me. I love dhara, I need to change for her and let my insecurities go,  But that dint happen. In fact, I changed into something which I myself am surprised about, which
Radha made it happen...
"Mom, I am in Love with Some one & i am going to marry her. Soon, I am divorcing dhara, I am  Sorry, But this is what I've realised. "
" Vijay , are you even hearing yourself, Dont talk, Stupid"
"Not stupid mom, it's the truth, I...... I raped dhara. She doesn't deserve me  mom, Because of my insecurities I did a sin and still she is craving for my love. I don't deserve that angel mom And I am in love with Radha. I will introduce her to you soon, this is not some drama, I really really love her. So much so that, I am ready to let my love for dhara go.
coz I need Radha." I didn't wait for mom to speak any more as i hung up on her immediately. Enough is enough I will make sure the transfer processing is over soon and save VEDA as soon as possible .Radha needs me as much and needs her to be mine.

I drove the car out of the parking lot, where radha was waiting for me. But the scene before me sent a shiver down my spine. I was already overwhelmed with emotions after the call with mom. My worst fear of life. Radha was at the gun point of a man. Her face was pale and devoid of any expression. Not even able to understand what was even running on her mind. He held her from behind, pointing at her head, locking her hands, making her not able to move. I rushed to them. "hey hey.... leave her. ..what do you want " I tried diverting him and pulled out my gun from the holder behind my waist coat and pointed at him. " Wrong move man." That guy commented and in the next second  another gun was pointed at me from behind.
" Give me your gun and hands up. " fuck!! I gave my gun to the guy behind me and raised my hands up. Still trying to make a move if i could get a chance. Great, now a gun at me and a gun at radha where none of us could even think to make a move. One wrong step and all the bullets will rest inside our skulls.
That guy behind me, walked to my front and stood beside the other guy who was still holding radha in his lock.
Give me your wallet and your phone - fast. " one of them shouted I smirked and looked behind them tilting a little to peak behind and keeping my lands behind my head.
They too turned behind to check and fell for the bait.
At that moment. I jerked out another gun from my sleeve and Shooting one of them on their arm as i pulled Radha toward me. Everything happened in a fraction of seconds, They looked taken aback by the sudden change of events.  Before they could wake up from their Shock, I kicked one on his knee as he groaned loudly in pain twisting his knee as he fell to the ground. I am sure he has a fracture for life now. The other one Composed himself, with his bleeding arm, he still tried to hit me. A small tilt and a hard blow in his stomach made him fly and fall afar. And yeah, that's it, it's done. I turned to radha cupping her cheeks and hugged her tightly, more of assuring myself that she was fine.
"Are you ok ?"
"Hmm" She hummed but the next moment a bullet shot and my Reflexes worked as I covered Radha and it pierced my arm jerking me and one more pierced my chest.
"vijay!!" Radha's Shock voice echoed in my ears but I stood still, though the blood was flowing out like, an open tap.. Both the guys had shot me still their guns were pointing  at me. I covered radha with my frame, she immediately composed herself and slid her arms front from the gap between my arms and pulled out 2 guns tucked in my pants and shot them right on their foreheads ending them forever. "Nice move butterfly "I winked at her .
"Vijay, you are wounded, at least stop your flirting now" She almost cried, her eyes completely watered threatening the tears to flow Out any moment.
"Nothing happened to me baby, I am fine"  I said but tripped a bit due to the excessive blood loss soaking my white shirt completely. Radha held me immediately.
" vijay" she cried out this time. My breath turned shallow, draining out the blood from my body as dark spots appeared before my eyes. I tried compressing the wound to make the bleeding stop, but that just increased more and i fell onto Radha not knowing what was happening.