chap14

Flashback:
" I.... I am  pregnant with your baby "  her voice came out so feeble and scared of his reaction, but he gave her a blank expression, A moment of silence spread across the room which sent shiver down her spine. "Get rid of it. " she was shocked to hear his so calm yet serious tone which screamed that he dint give a fuck about her Pregnancy . " But it's our baby you promised to- "
"I didn't promise you anything Sunaina, you had fun. I had fun, it was just a time pass for us right, to fulfill our needs. Don't be dumb and throw all sentimental dialogues of love and all... I don't love you and I am married don't cause any trouble for me..... you know the consequences of what I could do "He said so leisurely but in a serious tone. As his secretly, she knew what he could do and up to what extent he could go to save his name and fame to cover up the dark Secrets . yet still, the woman in her , who actually loved him was not ready to accept the defeat. " Please I really love you. You don't have to give me or our child, your name just be with us"  Her voice choked as she spoke trying to hold back her tears. "Don't you understand what I am telling you. It's not my fault if you got pregnant. Cant you just take care of it, you are so useless, now for me too, you are useless, I cant fuck a pregnant woman any more, get rid of it or get lost. I don't care." his voice turned more scary as he uttered how words
" No i wont kill my baby and I will I expose you" Don't know from where she got The dare to utter those words but she didn't even have time to regret or take back the words as he pushed her from the stairs of his private penthouse. A pool of blood Surrounded her as she bleed from the injury on her head. Seeing her in a pool of blood he taught that he got rid of the baby and ordered his bodyguards to take her to the hospital.

Later that day when she gained consciousness she found him Sitting before her. she looked taken aback by suddenly finding him before her. Terror crept her not knowing about her baby... she was scared... " I don't want to see your face ever again. Just get lost.... i dint kill you because.. at some point i liked you, you know what more I can do, for now you just  landed in a pool of your own blood, don't wish for it to repeat again, this time you wouldn't Wake up. " he left immediately , never turning back to even spare her a last look...
"Doctor, my baby" Tension laced her tone as the doctor entered the room as soon as he left.
" Your baby is safe" hearing it , relief passed through her heart. She did not want to kill her child. She is such a woman who wouldn't take an innocent life for her mistake of believing in him. Though it cost her life. She would keep the baby..... she decided. "Thank you doctor thank you" words formed in between the stream of tears flowing through her eyes as the doctor gave her a sympathetic look.
" Ms.Sunaina, you need to know something....... I am really Sorry to say this but, as of now your baby is still alive but I cannot Guarantee that it would make it to life. Your body is too weak and also the accident you had today. made it more complicated. There are 90% chances you could have a miscarriage sooner or later." She became numb listening to the new found piece of information. She did not expect it, her fate was playing games with her. " sunaina? " the doctor shook her to bring her back to the present from her thoughts. "Please save my baby" she could only form those words as she begged with her teary eyes and the doctor , herself didn't know what to do except feel bad for her.
__________________________________
The serenity,the wind carries brushing throught the skin, blowing soft kisses along with the rain, wetting the ground, bringing it to life, making it jump in joy with the touch of every drop falling on it wishing it a a good morning.The land was very much welcoming the rain as it visited it after an year time. The first rain of the year graced the land with a beautiful hug as the  trees waved an excited hi to it. Breathing in the Sweet Smell of the wet mud of Madikeri , Sunaina walked through the corridors of the orphanage she worked as a care taker for the kids, since the past 10 years. Reaching to the door of her room, she pushed it open to find the bed empty and a gift box was laying on it. walking towards the bed, she picked up the gift with a small smile... keeping it back on the bed she turned around to find a particular someone. "Radhi, where are you baby come out, I know you are hiding in here" she clucked still her eyes scanning all around the room to find her naughty daughter. A shuffle sound caught her ear as she moved to the wardrobe and opened it " caught you" She smiled bright looking at her radhi hiding in the closet tangled in between her sarees. Radha grinned and jumped out of the closet. "Maa, How do you always know where ever I hide?" she whined. "A mother knows everything about her children." Saying she Caressed her head. "Happy Birthday Amma" Radha hugged sunaina almost squeezing her with her excitement. "Happy birthday to you too my baby" saying she Kissed or radha's forehead.
" I bought a gift for you, come open It"  she dragged sunaina to the bed making her sit and placed the small box in her hand which was laying on the bed.
It was a cute clay sparrow which made sound when air is blown same like a whistle. It made a different sound when filled with water same like a Bird. " It's pretty " Sunaina' s eyes held lots of love for her daughter. " I'll show you a magic " Saying radha took the clay toy from her mother's hands and filled it up with water and blowed it making a very cute and melodious sound, which exactly felt like a real sparrow was cooing. Sunaina laughed with joy as her 11year old's eyes glistened with excitement when a real sparrow came and sat on her window railing listening to the sound radha made. " You are the best gift God had given me on my birthday, what more can I ask for" Saying she hugged her daughter tightly. Radha hugged back with same love, but sensed her mom getting emotional, so to change her mood she said " Ahhh.... Maa you are chocking me" She clucked and both bursted out laughing. " Don't you want a gift? " Sunaina questioned Radha. " Of course, I know you might had bought something for me" She winked. " You were asking me to make you drape a saree na, so I bought a saree for you. "
" Really!!! " Radha jumped in joy getting super excited. She always loved imitating her mom. So she also wished to wear a saree for once lije her mom did and carried with grace. She was so obsessed with her mom's saree. Draping the saree, both got ready to visit the temple, thought it was still raining, the mother-daughter duo love it, so , carrying an umbrella, they walked out of their room.
" Happy birthday both of you!! " The main caretaker of the orphanage, Manju wished them when they reached the main Hall, and pulled Radha into a hug. Radha was everyone's favorite...
She lovingly looked at Radha who looked like a mini version of her mom in the saree she was wearing. " You look so pretty " Saying she put a sweet in her mouth. Radha acted shy and covered her face with her saree pallu.
" Chall, monkey, shyness donot suite you, maybe , put up this act in front of someone who don't know you, not me, they might believe you." Manju smacked her head playfully and the trio laughed for the grin Radha gave. " Ok, now, we give a quick visit to the temple before all the other kids wake up. So, we can have a small party after we return, Manju, I've prepared kheer for all the kids and kept it in the kitchen itself. " Sunaina said and left with Radha.
Returning back, they found all the kids waiting for the mother- daughter duo, as soon as they entered, every one shouted happy birthday and ran towards them. They all were a family, sunaina was not only mom for Radha, but also for all of them. Manju, sunaina and manju's husband take care of all the children. Everyone celebrated their birthday and later Radha and all the kids were playing in the garden after it stopped raining.
" Radha.... Change your dress ma. It will get dirty, is it not difficult for you to play" Sunaina shouted from inside but Radha cared less and continued playing. They didn't know how the day went and soon it was night, the night which they did not except it to turn their lives a 180°.