chap10

" Where did you disappear all of a sudden? "
" I am a butterfly na, so i fluttered away" She grinned, i shook my head smiling at her comment tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. It was blocking my view, but she looks cute that way.
" You know"
" No. Not again, atleast not in this moment" I cut her off knowing what was coming.
" You have to listen, sooo, Skipper butterflies fly so fast they could outpace a horse, but most butterflies fly at 5 to 12 miles per hour that is 8 to 20 kilometers per hour......You call me a butterfly, how will you catch me? " She smriked saying it after a moment of pause.
" You are not any butterfly, you are my butterfly. So i will catch you even if you run far away from me. I will get you back to me. " I said pecking on her lips.
She took my hand and placed a round black canvas on my palm. I gave her a questioning look. " What is it? "
" Sit, and give me your palm" Saying she grabbed my hand in her's and applied glue on it as she sat beside me. I dint ask her what she was doing. I let her do what ever she wanted, i was looking at her.. Her eyes... Which spoke magical words... Her smile... Which was bringing a smile onto my face, unknowingly.
The spark in her which make my breath hitch, her fragrance.. Making my breath go uneven, making my own breath sound like a melody to my ears. Forget the world, it is just her, i could see, hear, feel and want. At this very moment i knew, i am madely in love with a certain someone whose name has the letters R A D H A . Not a mere obsession or attraction. I love her. That urge in me to protect her always. Even if it means to kill or to die or even to live or to even come back from the fucking grave, alive, for her.
That urge in me to live, with her, forever and always.
Even if our forever last a minute and i die the next, i want it to be her. I want to be her's. I want her to be MINE.
She placed my glued palm on the canvas and later gestured me to pore the sand on it as she held the canvas up. she too applied the glue on her palm and placed it on the canvas beside my palm print and Held it up.
Perfect, Our pints together. her Bright Smile matched mine as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

The water hit the shore touching my feet like it washed out the cloudy dream moment

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The water hit the shore touching my feet like it washed out the cloudy dream moment .
Dhara..... I shouldn't hide about dhara anymore, Radha need to know my truth. I cant cheat on her by hiding things. She deserves to know, if she is going to be mine.
"Radha, I need to tell you something " she looked up to see me.
"I Love you" Her lips slightly parted as she sat up straight making me tensed.
"I wasn't expecting you to say that.........i know you want me, i know, and .........I Love you too " She smiled finally bringing my heart to beat again. I was never ever so happy. i dint knew, just 3 words could make me the most happiest man on earth. "Tell me I am yours." She wispered shifting onto my lap. " YOU ARE MINE!" I wispered.
" you promise?" she asked joining our foreheads.
"I do "
"I promise too!" saying she hugged me tight and placed a long lingering kiss on my forehead.
" Radha, there is something you need to know. The Truth.. but hear me out first. I promise to be truthful to you... And remember. I promised, I am yours" I took her hands in mine she looked at me being serious, the air around us suddenly felt heavy.
" I.....i am marrried." The frown on her face and a look of hurt, confusion, broken, betrayed look passed through her eyes. Her eyes watered.
"Please, don't cry, I cant bare your tears.... I've always seen you as anything but weak....please, hear me out first. " cupping her face in my palms, I told her everything about dhara, the blast, me knowing her being alive, the will, our marriage and my decision about our divorce, everything I told her. She deserves my honesty, She patiently heard everything i Said.
"Im so sorry, I've hid such a big truth from you for so long, But now, i love you.... and i will set everything right, just give me some time, just 2 months more"
" until then?...........what am i vijay, until then.......I am your mistress?
Your are a married man, you have a wife. You are still in your marriage bond and having an affair with me. If you were divorced It would be different, but you are not!! You are still married and who ever will get to know about us would Call me your whore. You said that You love me. I am much more to you , but this is the respect you give me, the place of your mistress? "
I was so shocked by her word, She was correct on her part, But I love her truely, only I know what i feel for her.
"Careful with your words Radha. You are not of my mistress or anything, You are My Love You are my life. My future." I said squeezing her checks in my palm gritting my teeth in anger for her words she described herself. "But not your present vijay, If we are together now, everyone will call me your mistress only"
"No one will dare! who would even know that i am married ".
"But Still that's the truth.
If you really love me and you really want to divorce your wife. Do it and then come to me. I dont want to be the reason for tears of another girl. I will wait for you Coz I Love you.
I understand, you were complled to do it.. But now if you want a Commitment with me, I want to be rightfully yours. not like this. I think I deserve that respect." She was calm, but something flicked in her eyes.. tears..
"I will do anything for you butterfly, I just want you to be with me, please ." I requested her...
"I will support you vijay but I am angry on you, I need Some space for myself. She got on her feet and walked away.
I sighed deeply picking our hand print canvas in my hand.It was my battle all the while, now the need for me to desperately win increased with the added reason. I need to fight, and win her, for her ,with her. I followed her to the car. The drive back home was silent no one spoke anything. She directly went inside her room, not even turning back once and shut the door tight. She dint even come for dinner, later. So I took the food to her room But she was already sleeping. I dint had the heart to disturb her peaceful sleep. So I went back to my room to call it a night. I wonder, if i would be able to sleep after the turn of events and my love confession.. and her reaction.....

Sleepless nights are nothing new to me......along with heavy heart. But, today it feel different. The hurt in Radha's eyes , I had seen is making me more restless than ever. I need to do something as soon as possible, But all i can do now is wait for 2 months more afterall that is where everything ends. and everything Starts. I know I am at fault, no.... I am a Sinner , i am not a hero, in fact, i am the villain of our story. Mine is anyhow not a fairy-tale....
An ideal hero will be truthful and let Radha go in such a situation to do justice for all. But I am a selfish villain and not any hero who sacrifices everything. In our story the villain will get the Heroine. Rightfully radha will be MINE.

"viju....viju...please don't leave me. I am scared.....they are.....they are following me, I don't want to die. I want to be with you... Please come fast I need you they will kill me.....Vijay I love you" "Dhara where are you....i will not let anything happen to you... i am here... dont cry... i will Save you"
"vijay they are here ....they will kill me....I am Scared i can't See you again.. I love you.....Vijay."
"Dhara" I woke up with a sudden jerk. panting heavily drenching in sweat, my throat dry.. raised heart beat.... god a nightmare again......
It's been so long since I've had one .......
I slowly calmed myself down taking deep breaths to relax. It's just a dream.....Dhara is fine.... She is safe..... I tried to assure myself. Though I thought to Let her go, I still crave for her. She was my everything, My Doll. But I don't want to hurt her. She only reminds me of my broken past ,all those days and nights my heart bleed for her .Mourning her loss and absence which was all a traumatic past, which now doesn't hold value, because she is alive.

Radha was completely ignoring me, I am thankful that at least she didn't leave the house. But she left for the office way before and she returned later or earlier than me. During work, I couldn't speak with her. She kept herself busy always and even I had a job to do. But still, not even a minute she was Ready to spare it on me. I understand, she needs her Space, But I am not able to take her ignorance it's making me go crazy driving me insane.

"Hello, Vijay"
"Hi uncle, How are you?". "Good my boy... How are you doing? Hows NY?" "fine Uncle"
"Okay... now Straight to the point.... Rao.... i know it's your doing he got exposed out of the blue....I won't question you, why and what. He was an old acquaintance though, but you might be having a reason. So I'll let it go and there is a new investor who bought Rao's Shares and I've approved it so I just called to inform you!" he said.
"who is it? "
"Radha vardev."
He replied making me Shocked I cut the call. Why would she do that ,we were completely fine to let Rao go. Veda is so huge, that it did not matter Rao's shares. Even Radha knows it but why would she buy his shares all of a sudden. why would she want to get into Veda . It's not like she doesn't have to but I have a weird feeling that she is now a partner in veda too, She is an inverter and a shareholder and partner in veda . Not only our collaboration, she freaking holds the part of Rao's share in the company. now That means she is one of the Board of directors, it feels a bit odd. All the 5 Board of Directors were there since so long, they hold a very imp place in the company. It is all a process..... But how come Radha got in so easily in 2 days of rao's exit. If not for shivam Uncle had told me that he approved, this would be really a puzzle for me. But how did she manage to get uncles approval. It so......NO, NO, Radha is very much Capable.
Maybe she accepted the proposal from uncle. He would be knowing about Vardev's and veda's Collaboration. He might have been impressed by
her and might have proposed for partnership.
But Still There are many other Seniors, though
they are assholes , who could have got Rao's position in the company. vijay calm down, uncle might have done it for some reason. There is no doubt, Radha is very much deserving of that position. It's a profit for both the companies. A direct partnership Veda & Vardev group of Industries.
That would be the only reason. But personally, Radha is a wonderful business woman. Yes, that is it.
I need to see Radha, maybe I could talk to her using this reason.