chap15

A group of men sneaked into the orphanage and making them unconscious, they abducted young girls from the kids, shifting them into the truck waiting behind the orphanage. As it was the place near to the forest, and a small village, there were very less chances of passerbys, no one knew.
When they were shifting a girl, radha saw it as she entered the kitchen for water and shouted immediately for her mother, but one of them grabbed her by her throat and pushed her to the wall, scaring her. But sunaina heard her daughter's voice and ran towards the kitchen followed by manju and Shekhar ( manju's husband) .
The men tactically slipped through the back door and locked them up in the kitchen. They could see from the window, as the men dragged the children to the truck. Soon 3 more vehicles entered, and a man stepped down from a luxury car.
The man whom sunaina could never forget ever in her life.
She was shocked to see him there, after 10 long years, he did not change a bit, through he looked a bit older, but nothing changed.
His eyes fell on sunaina through the kitchen window as he gestured his men to get her out. They dragged sunaina to him obeying their boss' s order.
" Naina..... Naina.... What a surprise, never  thought I would see you again. How are you baby... Hmm... You look more sexy than earlier. "
He gave her a lustful look. At the very time, radha bit the hand of the man holding her and ran towards her mother and hid behind her, she peeped from behind, looking at the man scared, before her, as he too watched her without diverting his gaze.
" What are you even doing! " Sunaina question , diverting him from radha... But she knew.. She can't do that for long before he knew... Concerned  laced her voice for all the children .
" Child trafficking naina... You see, they can give me a good business with the underworld and isolated orphanages like these is more easier right.... No problem.. Not much of suspensions. " He replied as the local police inspector walked towards them. Sunaina was shocked to see and believe that even the police were involved in this. Her thoughts broke by a voice.
" Sir, this girl is so beautiful... May be we can use her soon... She could give us huge profit. " A man pointed toward radha who was hiding behind her mom's pallu.
" No... No... You can't do this. They all are innocent children... Please leave them.. Please.. I beg you. " Sunaina fell on his feet.
  " Maa.... " Radha cried from behind when a man grabbed her hair a pulled her away.
" Maa? " He questioned.
" She... She is our daughter... Please let her go... Let the other children go... I'll do what ever you say, please... Leave them. " He was shocked and surprised to know the new found piece of information.... " But you had an abortion right! "
" No, the baby got saved... And she is... " She trailed away looking at his expression. 
" My daughter! ' left his mouth.
" Will you do what ever I tell you to?  I will leave all of them. " He said.
Sunaina nodded immediately without even thinking anything. Her main aim at the moment was to save all the children when she could.
" I'll accept you and our daughter.... Come with me... To our home... But don't expect me to give you my name or it won't ever be known by anyone that she is my daughter.... I will take care of you both.. But when the right time comes, you need to help me.... She need to " He deadpanned.
what sunaina expected to happen years ago was happening now. But still knowing him in and out, a moment of doubt flew through her head, after all she was a mother , She had to save her daughter along with all the other children. You wont sell her na please atleast promise me that. " she muttered still doubting "Oh come on....she is my daughter. My one and only successor.... I don't have other kids naina... My wife cant bear children... So she is the only one." He said, and a moment of relief spread through her but she felt bad for her friend, his wife, they both were best friends.
That decision changed their lives. Radha got everything after that, good education, a home... everything except for not actually a dad's love....... The urge in her  to gain her dad's love someday.... made her to go to  any extent... For once she wanted her dad to appreciate with love when She achieved something. she always tried to be a  good daughter and she was still trying .... Though they spent time together, it was more like they were in a meeting or a business deal ... they never had a normal - dad-daughter conversation.... when finally she knew she had her dad... her expectations increased making her so adament to make her dad , proud of her one day... even if it meant to break and norms or values or her principles.

Unknowingly , She fell in love with vijay  which never meant to happen.
The plan was to act like she loved him and make him fall  for her and get married by making him divorce dhara after the property is transferred on his name. So she could get the property from him for her father.
Initially, they planned to send her as dhara only, but everything changed when they got the shocker news of dhara being alive... She was fulfilling her duty as a daughter. Whether it was wrong or right, she was just following her dad's words. She knew, the death was certain at the end. Her dad would kill vijay after getting the property, but she had a hope some where that she could change just that decision of her dad coz She Really loved him it was no more an act....
"You did not answer my question my baby, your dad is asking you something. Do you love him?" she stayed silent for sometime .... Her train of thoughts broke bringing her back to the conversation with her dad...  She replied "No" plainly. "Good, Remember what you are there for and remember what I have given you. You need to show your loyality to your father, champ. I dont care what ever you do , but I want , what I want! Even if it takes you to sleep with him do it... I will not take any excuses you know me." he said and cut the call.
Stream of tears slipped from her  eyes... Her heart cried.... So did her eyes...