chap16

(Long chapter ahead... With many twists... And revelations 🙌  mature content ahead.....🙈)

"Ms. Vardev, He is out of danger, there is nothing to worry about, we can discharge him by tomorrow evening may be, just under observation, he is under sedation. Let him rest for a while, you can see him after an hour" All radha wanted to hear was this since last night and finally she take a breath of relief. She was feeling guilly, the feeling of betraying her love was killing her internally. She wasnt ready to face him nor look into his eyes but she had to do it for the sake of her dad's words. It was like a dead-end for her..
The only way she could do both was disappear, that way she could get some space for herself to cry and also make him desperate to reach her, like her dad asked her to. She looked at his sleeping form with longing eyes which held only love for him and left immediately.

2 days later:
Vijay's pov:
" what the fuck you people are even doing not even one can do the job properly. I hired a bunch of idiots. Just complete the work and send me the files" I shouted at my team. "Seenu, what are you doing, just take care care of that work...I dont want any nonsense. please handle it and dont get it till me." Poor Seenu, he's been bearing my anger since 2 days.
I dont even have time to feel bad for him Coz i myself dont know where my life was going and what should i feel for that... radha was gone... like just vanished... dont even know where and what.... why does my fate love to play with me always....
All this started when I woke  up 2 days ago and didn't find radha anywhere around.  No message, No call, nothing. just gone, what hurts me more was she din't even wait for me to wake up. I got to know how she cried and how she fired my security team. She left after she got to know that I was out of danger... But couldn't she wait for me to wake up. I was concerned about her Safety here and she just like that had disappeared. I just wanted to know if she was ok. God! only she knows what in running on her mind. I've assumed worst of worst reason for her to leave abruptly. Did she leave me ? only this was running on my mind and I am going insane. A girl is making me go insane.
"Sir, Radha ma'am is here."
" what!!!"
finally she wished to grace me with her presence. I dint even wait for a second more as i rushed to her cabin.
"You know what, I can tie you up to my bed forever and never let you go." I gritted pulling her towards me by her arm.
"vijay it's paining leave me. "
" You know how much pain, I was in, not a call, not a message nor you picked up my calls God knows where you ran away. It pained me here. " I said pointing to my heart, loosing my grip on her arm a little but didn't let her go.
" vijay, keep it low, anyone can hear you" she said. so I dragged her to my cabin holding her hand. Seenu saw us and got the Sign that i dint want any disturbance for a while. "Now, I can speak na, my cabin is soundproof, tell me, why did you leave like that?"
"I dont want to tell you!"
" of coure, you owe me an explanation Radhi, coz I Love you. I love you and i deserve to know that you were fine, you could had just tell me that you were ok and safe and gone if you had some emergency, couldn't you do that? " My anger wasn't in control today. I need to control it, before I do something i would regret  later.
I took a deep breath and walked to her.
"what happened Radha..... You know you can tell me right... And I know unless if it wasn't something serious, you wouldnt leave like that" I said in a calm and concerned tone this time. Still she stayed Silent. " I had a meeting, very important couldn't avoid at all , so "she replied in a hurry like she realized I was waiting for her answer" Got her hint !!
"Ok, let it go are you fine?" 
" yaa "
" i wanted to see you, i was tensed about you... the attack... those robbers... let it go... "
" how are you... are you ok? i am sorry i wasn't..." she started,i cut her off..
" leave it ok, I guess we have lots of work, will go out for lunch later and then talk?"
"Hmm..."
" Hmm... see you bye.." I said, and slid my fingers around her nape unhooking her chain and I removed my bracelet, the one which dhara gifted me which I always have it on and never removed it.. I walked to my desk and placed in inside the drawer safely and turned to her.
That was the control treshold we had. I pushed her into the attached bedroom in my cabin, Locking it securely, my lips landed on hers in a hurry. I kissed her feisty as she respond with the same intensity, Stream of tears running down from her cheeks wetting my palm as i cupped her face in my hands. I pulled back and rested my forhead on her's Still not moving from the wall. "shh shh. It's ok, I am fine"  before I completed my sentence she was in my arms hugging me tightly as she suuggled more into the crook of my neck. Trying to hide her muffles and hiccups from crying. "Butterfly.... see i am all good as new, i am fine. please, I can't bear your tears, you know that..." she was still Hiccupping.
" ok, i won't stop you from crying for me... cry all you want... but look at me.. " i said.
" It was because of me"
" it was all because of me... I should have told you before I shouldnt have taken you out there" "wait" I cut her off.. "You knew it ? You know that we were gona be attacked?" i asked, she nodded hesitantly.
"God!! why dint you tell me before butterfly, you could have given me a hint as always."
She looked down, not meeting my eyes.
" what about the poison bullet ? Answer me truely."
" It was....... It was for..... me, iamsorry i.. "She said the last, in a hurry trying to convince me.
Because she knew. I wouldn't ever risk her life  and her plan of taking the bullet was Out of the universe for my consideration. "fuck!" i muttered.
"I've already taken the antidote viju, it was to scare you so you could fasten the tranfer process. It all happened in a hurry, i couldn't tell You, nor avoid the plan. I had to take the bullet, not you. And I would have never told you that, I am going to get shot, because you wouldn't allow that. But I really did not imagine that, it would hit you. "
" What did you even think then, I would let the bullet hit you, are you crazy? Not even in my dreams, I will think about hurting you. " I was angry, whatever stunt she pulled out was not done, so not done!
I looked away from her taking deep breaths with my hands on my hip. She hugged me tightly so tight like she didn't want to let me go. I don't complain though, but I din't hug her back. " I am sorry, please look at me.. I couldn't.... " Her voice broke, shit, I should have understood it better, it wasn't in her hands, that she could do anything, how did I even forget this. I slid my left hand around her as I cupped her cheek in my palm wiping her tears with my thumb. Those eyes filled with tears, I could never forget them, why was our lives like this, her teary eyes keep reminding me the time I've let her go, the longing in her eyes, matching mine, saying, I don't want to stay away from you, echoed in my heart even though none of us spoke anything.
" I am sorry, I should have understood before . "
" Did he ....? Did he force you to..... The attack..... And why did you stay away from me.. Where were you for 2 days?"
" He asked me to stay away from you..... You see.... Like to make you restless and you will concentrate more about me than on dhara, so I can have you in my control. " She said directly looking into my eyes. " Idiot " I sighed deeply. " I was going mad here, not knowing where you were and your safety was my immediate concern, you know I can't loose you.... You could have just told me before na. " I took her in my arms resting my chin on her head hugging her. It was more of keeping her safe and secure in my hold to not let her go away.
" More impact viju" She clucked lightly to lighten the mood.
" Yaa... Yaa.... I know you love to make me go crazy. Have I known it before, I would have tied you up to my bed and fucked you so hard that it would have been hard for you to stay away from me for 2 freaking days!! "
" Oh really! " She bit my neck and I hissed with the sharp pain.
" Devil!! "
She smriked.
" I don't mind though, if you tie me up and really fuck me the way you just said.... I don't want to stay away from you now. "
Her tone changed from playful to intense, her eyes said it all, she missed me, she wanted me as much as I want her.
A second passed and by the next, I pinned her to the wall, kissing her soft but demanding in a haste, telling her how much I missed 'US' with the kiss, trying  to take in all her sweetness as she moaned in between the kiss when I sucked on her lower lip. A shreek passed under her throat as I bit her holding her lower lip between my teeth. Her hands were all over me. Same as mine on her. I broke the kiss for a moment and kneeled down taking off her sandels, getting back on my feet, I pulled out her blazer, Unbuttoning the top few buttons of her shirt. My lips roamed all over her neck . In the mean time, she pulled me out of my 3 piece suit, leaving my torso bare for her view and hands to roam on. She looked at me breathing heavily, as her eyes fell on the bandage around my arm and chest. Her eyes flicked with pain " Not the time baby... " I wispered pressing myself into her kissing her neck as she clutched my hair in her fist. I love it when she does that, she know it too... How to tease me. I am no less, I know, how to push her to the edge, perks of being married for 5 long years... I very well know what my darling wife wants. I yanked up her skirt at the same time pulling out more buttons exposing her softness under the bra covering my favourite view of her mangalsutra lying on her chest proudly telling that she is mine for life. Her breath turned heavy as my hands roamed leisurely on her inner thigh. I was teasing her, I know she will kick me soon for this, but I love to see her crave for my touch. I love to make her ask for me. My finger slowly stroked on her inner thigh just beside her wet clit waiting for me as I worked my lips on her breast, with just one pull, her panties were laying on the floor around her ankles. As she let out a gasp. I sucked on her breast just above her bra cup licking the area and as my fingers slowly touched her wetness, Her eyes roll up in pleasure for not even a proper touch of mine, I love the effect I have on her.
Her thighs squeezed together when I stroked her and her wetness dripped down her thighs. " So wet already " She shuddered for my husky voice as her lips curved at the corner,
" You like it haa.... " She dint reply but moved her hip desperately for my touch, " I asked you something " I said , my lips lingering on her jaw,squeezing her breast at the same time inserting my fingers into her.
She moaned loudly as she replied a yes quickly, not able to hold herself with the tension I was giving her. I slowly pulled out much for her disappointment,
" Arghh.. Idiot" Her frustation made me smrik devilishly.
" What do you want doll? "
" On your knees vj, now! " She demanded. That's what I was waiting for, I dint even waste a minute more , I picked her up, kicking off my shoes on the way, as I carried her to the bed and the mattress bounced as I threw her on it. I quickly got on my knees, pulling her to the edge of the bed. Desperate to taste my woman waiting for me. The sunlight through the window brightened her golden skin and the thin layer of sweat on her body for the frustation I've gifted her was making her more beautiful.
My bulge throbbed in my pants and it was so desperate as much as I was. Her long hair spread across on the bed, the curly mess calling me to run my fingers in them. But, I had to take care of something else here to fulfill the demand of my butterfly. I was taking all my time to make her more desperate. I slowly pulled her skirt off and unbuttoned the remaining buttons of her shirt making it fall on the either sides of her waist. Blush crept all over her body as I placed lingering kisses on her curves, around her belly button, sucking the skin of her waist, I slowly moved down to her thigh, not letting her know my next move, teasing her more and more, she was patient and took everything I gave her, but I know I was playing with fire... From small kisses to wet open mouth sucks I gave, her moans increased giving me pleasure... Feeling sad for her, I finally let it go as I placed my lips on her wetness sucking her lovingly, taking all her sweetness in, her heavy moans echoed desperately in the room. Savouring her taste after so long.... My eyes rolled up and mouth watered to eat her up. Thank god, I got this room sound proofed or, my whole staff would be knowing what was going on, not to forget, we are in the office, my cabin and my personal bedroom. " Vijay.... " Her moans deepened as I sucked and nibbled her clit," Say it again... Say my name jaan..." with a last stroke of my tongue, she came hard, arching her back , panting heavily. I didn't let her relax as I pulled down her bra and a full view of my goddess layed under, for me to worship her. I sucked on her peaks.. Her hands roaming on my back as her nails dug into my skin.
" Unbuckle my belt. " My voice came out hoarse, she followed my order, shifting our positions, coming over top of me, she pulled my pants off freeing my bulge out of its cage, desperately waiting for her. Her hand carsed my wound on my arm as she kissed there and slowly slid down, stroking my length, holding it in her palm.
" Stop, you are not doing it " I said, her lips formed a pout
" Why you never let me satisfy you, just like the way you give me pleasure, idiot " I pulled her to me and kissed her pout. " Coz, I don't want to see you like that, never on your knees.. " I clucked and claimed her lips once again, breaking the kiss, I played my fingers in her curls.
" If you want the satisfaction of satisfying me, then..... Look at me when I fuck you... I will be in estacy " Saying I slammed into her, a gasp left her lips. She still on top of me as I rocked her hip moving in and out of her. She fell on me with a squeal, trying to adjust to my size. " You are huge, I can't..... Oh my god!!! Viju" Her squeals slowly turned into loud moans  turning me more hard, though I was already deep in her. She always have this effect on me, always make it special, just like it was our first time, we were making love.
Shifting our positions, I came on top, keeping my pace slow, hard and deep, just the way she love, I made love to her.... Few more thrusts deep, I reached peaks of estacy. My groans and her moans resonated in the room, as her orgasm followed mine. " My god, doll what you do to me" I whispered not able to keep my hands to myself. I don't even have to... She is mine anyhow. I grinned to myself like an idiot.  Her lips landed on mine, kissing passionately. " I love you too" I whispered on her lips on between the kids. " I didn't say I love you "
" Do you have to voice it out? The way you kissed said it" I winked.
We layed in each other's arms, lost with the track of time.
" Ahh.. We need to leave " She said sadly, I sighed deeply.
" I know, but stay for some time, please. " I said running my fingers on her bare shoulder.