Meeting

(Himeko's pov)

My mother had me dressed in a plain navy blue kimono that fell to my knees, which had a lighter blue obi tied around it and my hair done right before she sent me off with my father. I wasn't too sure where we were going but I just followed.

My father held my hand as we walked through the Uchiha compound.

People waved and said hello to us, some even stopped us and tried cuddling with me but father told them we were in a hurry. Finally letting my curiosity take over, I asked.

"Papa where are we going?"I looked up to see my father's face. He didn't look down at me as he continued walking. "We're going to the Main branch's family for a meeting." he answered in a gruff voice. I looked back down and stayed silent after that.

'It must have to do with why father has had me train so vigorously... as well as the war' I thought in my head. My father has pushed me to train hard even though I'm only 4.

The shinobi war was still present in our world and although we were somewhat safe in the walls of Konoha.....I've still caught glimpse of enemy shinobi coming near and being killed in an instant.

We made it to the Main branch family home in a few minutes. This was my first time here, although I was somewhat familiar with the family. My father knocked on the door as we patiently waited outside. The door slid open to show a smiling Mikoto Uchiha, wife to Fugaku Uchiha.

"Ah, Hoshi welcome! Fugaku is in his study please come in." she welcomed as she stepped inside. He and I both bowed before walking in.

"Hello Mrs. Uchiha." I said respectfully with a bow after taking off my shoes. She cooed and hugged me close to her while rubbing her cheek against mine.

"You're so adorable Himeko! You're such a good girl! I told you, call me Mikoto!" She said happily while sparkles surrounded her. I giggled and nodded to say I understood.

"Himeko," my father's voice broke me and Mikoto's little moment. I turned to face his normal stern face. "Behave," he ordered. My smile slowly fell. I nodded with a blank face. He then walked away from us and I watched his back fade down the hall.

I feel like my father is never proud of me and sometimes it hurts to think that it just might be true. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Mikoto patted my shoulder and bent down to my height.