Seasons

(Himeko's pov) 

Isoroku angrily slammed the letter on to the desk in front of the Hokage. "You need to do something! This idiot," he shouted with his hand underlining my indifferent figure," refuses to listen to reason! I demand you force them to stop this!" 

The contents of the letter had been sent to the Hokage and then forwarded to me. It was a letter from Fugaku himself, requesting (demanding) that I take part in Desumatchi-a death match. The reason - for treason against the Head Branch. 

Desumatchi is a battle between the Head and Second Branch when a dispute between the two rise up. Fugaku wishes for the Hokage to allow me to fight freely against 3 of his best clan members within the head family. 

Isoroku was infuriated and demanded for the Hokage to come to us. During that, I told Isoroku that I accept Fugaku's challenge. 

The Third Hokage was completely silent and compliant to listen to Isoroku's complaining. "I'm afraid I cannot do that, Yuki-san." The Hokage responded in a formal tone. "And why not!" Isoroku growled out angrily. 

The Hokage's eyes turned directly to look straight into my knowing orbs. "This is an issue outside of my control. It is Himeko-san's decision wether or not she will face the Uchihas." 

A dry and unamused sound came from Isoroku's throat. He stared at the Hokage with complete distaste. "Her decision?! Her decision is a death sentence! SHE CAN'T EVEN WALK FOR BUDDAH'S SAKE!"

"And that's exactly what they want." I interjected. Isoroku swirled around to look at me. "That's why they're ordering me to take part in this match. I'll be significantly weak."

"And you're still going to go?!" He asked in bafflement. 

"This is my chance," I said in a frustrating tone, trying to explain how important this chance was," - my chance to show every Uchiha the truth! Everyone in the clan will be gathered there! If I can make a deal with Fugaku based off the match, I might be able to change my clan's fate!" 

"Or you could die in the process." 

"I know it's a long shot, but it's closer then me not doing this!"