Banishment

(Himeko's pov)

It was late in the night, but I was up. I had been woken up by a fellow Uchiha member and told to go to Fugaku's home in complete secrecy. When I arrived to the family dojo, I had to come in through the window. I saw Fugaku already sitting there patiently.

I took a seat on my knees in front of him with a stoic face knowing this was serious business.

He opened his eyes and gave me a hard look.

"Himeko, I've called you here because I feel that you have proven yourself trustworthy. What I'm about to tell you should never leave this room and if you were to tell anyone, I can't promise you your safety." he said.

"I promise sir." I said back with a even tone. He nodded while crossing his arms.

"The Uchiha are planning a coup on Konoha." he said bluntly. I pretended to act surprised by making a shocked expression. "A-A coup? W-Why sir." I stuttered. He explained to me the exact same thing he had said at the meeting that one day. I looked down and made it seem as if I was considering.

"Before I go on any further, I must know that I will have your full co-operation." he said. I bit my lip before looking up at him.

"Before I answer sir I have a question." I asked. He nodded his head for me to continue. "Is Itachi marrying a Yamanaka connected to this?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yes. This makes it seem as if the Uchiha are trying to become closer to Konoha. Also Itachi can move in and out of Konoha freely without having to be an ANBU and will give us the element of surprise in our future attack." he explained.

I nodded in understanding.

"I....I can't say this is the right path sir. We are part of Konoha and attacking them would be like attacking my own brother's and sister's. What about Sasuke? If you do this sir....then a war would break out. Nations will hear of our attack and move in on the Fire Nation. Think rationally" I said trying to change his mind.

Please Fugaku! Consider these words! I know deep in my heart that you will regret putting the Uchiha Clan in this position.' I thought pleading.

His face frowned slightly.

"And doing nothing will only leave us in darkness. Our clan was once feared....worshiped...even respected but now we are nothing but gum on Konoha's shoe. Brothers and sister you say? Well then what are we to them? We are scorned and blamed for the 9 tails happening. The 2 Hokage feared us and pushed us into isolation. Think rationally you say? I only think about the good of our clan." he retaliated.

I looked down and had my bangs cover my eyes. My hands clenched my knees tight.