Make a Move

(Himeko's pov) 

I groaned lowly as my consciousness returned to me. My body feeling dull pain in my arm, sides and my left eye. 'What the bloody hell...' I thought as I tried to open my eye that wasn't in pain. Once I adjusted to the light, I was able to take in my surroundings. 

The first thing I realized was my body was on something soft, then the white ceiling, and lastly the warmth in both of my hands. 

I slowly turned my head to my left to see a drooling Shisui and then to my right where a peaceful Itachi slept. I couldn't help but smile at my two idiots. Slowly and very quietly I sat up and removed my hands from them. 

I took in a deep breath before slowly releasing it. With my good hand hovering Shisui's head, I smacked him as hard as I could earning a loud yelp from him. I copied the action towards Itachi, him responding the same way. 

I chuckled as they both rubbed their heads. "Damnit Himeko! How're you still strong after-" Shisui stopped in mid-sentence and stared at me with a look of disbelief. I smirked towards his dumbfounded face. 

"What's wrong Shushi? You look like you've seen a ghost~" I teased. The overdramatic male immediately hugged me while anime crying into my chest. 

"YOU IDIOT! YOU HAD ITACHI AND ME SO WORRIED! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!" He sobbed. I rolled my eyes while patting the 'poor' child. "There, there. Mother's alright." I mocked. He looked up at me with a glare and pout, only causing me to laugh again. 

"I'm glad to see you're acting normally." 

My laughter stopped as i turned my head to see Itachi standing beside me with a relieved smile. Slight heat ran up to my cheeks as I realized the mistake of my actions. Before I could say anything, he placed a hand on my head. 

"You don't have to tell us anything right now. We're just glad you're okay......Thanks for saving me again, you really are my guardian angel." He said with a closed eye smile. 

My mouth opened slightly as I tried to say something, but I just couldn't. So instead, I gave them a closed eye smile. "Well it's my job to protect you two idiots!" I laughed. We both spent the next hour talking before Shisui had said he had somewhere to be.