Uchihas

(Himeko's pov)

I sighed as I stretched out my shoulders. I had just gotten back from a mission. The captain was my friend Kakashi. We were both walking down the dirt road to get some ramen.

"Man I feel like if I continue trying hard, my body is going to give out!" I exaggerated exhaustedly before stopping in rolling out my shoulder.

"This mission was draining. Even though the war is over there are still those who want to be on top in the 5 great nations." Kakashi agreed as he read his perverted book. I looked to the sky to see it was almost dark.

"Why can't people just get along with each other? Is it that hard?" I asked no one in particular.

"Things aren't always that easy Himeko." Kakashi said as he placed a hand on my head without looking away from his book. I closed my eyes and took Kakashi's hand off my head before exhaling through my nose.

"I guess you're right...." I muttered as I opened my eyes. We soon made it to Ichirakus.

Kakashi was just about to walk in but then an ANBU appeared before us. "Kakashi Hatake, you are to report to the Hokage's office immediately." he said before disappearing. He sighed before putting his book away and looking at me with a sorry smile.

"Next time?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. With that he turned into a poof of smoke. I bit my cheek as I walked in.

'Alone again, oh well that perverted Kakashi would've made me pay for his food anyways.' I thought as I moved the hanging material out of my way before walking in. The smell of ramen hit my nose making me smile.

"Hey Teuchi, I'm back!" I called out to the owner of the shop's back. He turned to me and smile. "Well hey there Hime. Been awhile." he said happily. I laughed sheepishly as I took a seat at the empty ramen bar.

"Yea, been busy with some missions lately." I said. "Well, then tonight is on the house. For all your hard work." he said giving me a thumbs up. My eyes sparkled dreamily. I thanked him continuously before placing my ramen order. Afterwards he left to go make it while I drank some tea.

Someone came in while yelling, "Hey old man I got my coupons this time! I'll take 3 large bowls of miso ramen, Believe it!" I looked on my left to see a blonde haired kid.

I instantly knew who he was. 'It's the 9 tailed beholder. Naruto Uzamaki.' I thought.

I didn't hate him at all, despite the monster he held was the one that killed my parents. He's suffering way more then me. He's hated for and has never experienced a parent's love because they were killed. He noticed my glance and looked at me with a slight glare.