Trust Me

(Himeko's pov)

THUMP!

My eyes shot open along with my body. My eyes scanned the room in a frenzy until finally falling on a wincing Uchiha. I snickered at first until finally releasing a loud chorus of laughter. Itachi glared up at me from his seat.

"Y-You alright?" I asked through my stream of chortles.

"Peachy." He replied sarcastically.

Once I slowed to a stop I heaved in a deep breath. "Good morning beautiful." I stood up from the couch. My aching muscles clinked and popped from simple movements like standing up.

"You want coffee?"

".....No."

"Ok, then you want breakfast?"

"No."

"How bout-"

"I want you to answer my questions." He demanded in all seriousness. "No more secrets Hime. I want complete and honest truth."

We held each other's gaze for a minute. Neither of us breaking away. I sighed and slowly sat back down. I placed my clasp hands in my lap while giving him a look of waiting. He sat in a proper position to face me before starting.

"When did you gain the Mangekyou Sharingan?"

"The night my father died."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You never bothered to ask."

"But you told Shisui?"

"Are we going to dawdle all day around argument or are we going to continue with this fascinating episode of my Interrogation?"

He sighed. I could tell he was becoming a bit annoyed by my snarky comments, but it was too be expected. Ever since i was young I could never handle being questioned without opening a can or two of good-old-sarcasm.

"Why did you leave the Compound and ignore Shisui and I?"

"......I refuse to answer that."

"Why?"

"Because if I answer that then it may change the way you'll make your decision."

"What decision?"

"The decision you're going to have to make between the Clan and the Village."

"Does all of this connect to your outburst yesterday?"

I stared quietly at the clever male. 'Well he isn't a prodigy for nothing.' I amended. "Itachi, why are you asking me all these questions?"

".....After you left...." he turned to the ground, unable to look at me straight in the eyes anymore," I talked to my father and he fully revealed the plans of the Clan's plan. Two days before I was asked by the Village to become their spy."

"And are you asking me this because you want me to give you the answer to who you should side with?"

"....."

With a sharp inhale, I moved down to kneel in front of Itachi. Gently I placed my hand on his cheek. His eyes slowly scaled their way back up to mine and stayed there. My thumb softly brushed against his cheek in fear of hurting him anymore.