Ouji-sama

~3 years later~

(Himeko's pov)

In the last three year, I have slowly gotten over my parent's death and have lived alone in the compound. The night after the tragedy I had transferred my father's eyes into mine.

It took the total of 2 weeks to heal my vision. it would've taken longer but thankfully I adjusted to the eyes quickly and used a lot of my medical chakara. With his eyes I'll never go blind due to my usage of my sharigan and also obtained the Mangekyou Sharigan.

It resembled a 6 petal flower with a 6 pointed shaded in star that also resembled a flower in the middle. The tips of each petal was shaded in with a triangle connected it to it pointing towards the middle.

(Look up Inari's Mangekyou Sharingan for a better visual effect )

Itachi's parents offered me a place in their home but I wouldn't want to burden them with another mouth to feed.

I declined and also I didn't see Itachi or Shisui after that night but after the whole recovery I did and explained to both of them what happened. I was not the only one who suffered the lost of parents. Shisui did too, but he's currently living with his aunt who had practically adopted him into the family.

After the destructive event, I joined the academy with Itachi. He graduated first out of the both of us then me. He graduated at age 7 while I graduated 2 weeks afterwards. We were still close even me and Shisui were still good friends.

Currently I was watching the two knuckleheads train while I laid down on a branch while sucking on a lolly pop. I had my eyes closed, one arm behind my head and one leg crossed over the other.

"Are you two finished yet?" I called out to them. I heard their clashing of kunais stop while they panted slightly. I turned over on my side while using one arm to lean my head on and still sucking on my lollypop.

They stared at each other with their sharigan on.

Itachi just recently got his sharigan and let's just say Fugaku was overjoyed. He had ordered Shisui to help train him. He would've told me to but my sharigan was being kept a secret.