Mission

(Himeko's pov) 

The next morning I was conflicted.

 Today was my mission with Itachi and Shisui alone for the first time since my meeting with Fugaku. How would I be able to obey Fugaku's orders? Even if I wasn't part of the clan anymore, I knew for sure that he'd be able to find out if I dismissed his orders during the mission. 

As of right now....I can't talk to Itachi or Shisui as I normally would.

I was sure to miss them this morning. I removed all my stuff from my house in the compound and placed it in a scroll. I only took clothing, pictures, weapons, and anything else that belonged to me.

I was currently walking towards the Hokage's office with my ANBU uniform and mask on. When I approached the door I knocked on it and waited to enter till I heard the okay. When I did I swiftly came in. 

I slightly removed my mask so Hokage-sama could see my face. His became serious once he realized it was me. 

"I assume you have news." he asked while bringing his pipe up to his lips. I nodded silently. He let out a puff of smoke. "I see... it isn't good." he said with slight sadness in his voice. I sighed as I kneeled on one knee while looking at the floor. 

"I've been kicked out of the Uchiha Compound by Fugaku. I know that the plan was to make sure that I remained within the circle and gain all their trust, but when Fugaku asked me to join I thought it was my best opportunity to speak my mind without any other Uchiha's around," I said.

"I see. It's alright. We knew this would happen more then likely. I'll have your other residence here in the Leaf cleaned up for you." Hokage-sama said kindly. I looked up and gave him half a smile as well as a nod of gratitude. 

"What about allies?" He asked me. 

My smile dropped as I looked back down. "I'm afraid that isn't turning out so well either..." I muttered. 

"I see..." he said just as solemn as me. "We will have to take matters into our own hands then," he said regretfully. My head shot up as well as my body. 

"N-No Hokage-sama! You can't. I still have 2 years to change Fugaku's mind! Please sir let me keep trying before you do anything drastic. There are innocent children, mothers, fathers, grandparents - please sir." I begged. 

He was silent as he interlocked his hands and leaned forward while analyzing me shortly before sighing and nodding. 

"I trust you Himeko. I too do not want to spill innocent blood but will be forced to if such a dark time comes. I hope you can save them before it's too late...." he trailed off, not being able to finish.