𝖘𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬

P-City, Michigan—only a couple of miles outside of Detroit, but arguably ten times as bad

P-City, Michigan—only a couple of miles outside of Detroit, but arguably ten times as bad. The real name of the town, Sidon, has long since been forgotten as the city crumbled under the guise of crime, drugs, and murder.

In the last 50 years of the city's existence, it has consistently remained the area with the most recorded murders, assaults, and arsons country-wide. It has stayed atop the list of areas to avoid, and has seemingly been abandoned by its Law enforcement.

Like that of the 1970s Bronx, the city has been left to burn—only this time, no one was coming to help, no one was coming to save it, and no one cared. A city this bad made Florida look tame, made Chicago look sanctified, and made even the worst burrows of New York look like child's play.

It was first given the name Purge City/P-City by internet users around 2015—but has retained the name ever since due to both the brutalizing violence shown by its inhabitants, and the helplessness of its law enforcement.

Oddly enough, some residents of Sidon have began to embrace the moniker that their city took on—and it has been reported that the first weekend of every month is the most dangerous time.

Police hide in the shadows, fearful for their lives, most residents even do the same. Others, however, relish in the chaos and thrive in the fear. It is strongly advised for people to stay far away from this area, never to move there, and if they do so happen to stumble upon this Hell-Hole—leave as quickly as they can afford.

In fact, when traveling the I-94 highway , there are numerous signs which alert drivers to avoid making any turns into the city, and for those traveling in and out of the Michigan area, it's much better to avoid Sidon at all costs.

Known as the land where the devil weeps and the home of the damned—P-City, Michigan is like its own vessel inside of our larger country. Those around it know to stay away, and even if they don't know the name...they've heard the rumors.

If Hell Was A Place On Earth, it was right here, right in Sidon, Michigan.

☯︎ 𝖍𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 ☯︎