𝖙𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

TW// SA references, but no explicit scene.

"Saint." A voice called out.

I looked around in confusion because, for some reason, I stood all alone in a vast emptiness.

Everything was just black all around me, like I was in a dark room.

"Saint." The voice called out again.

That voice, it was familiar, too familiar...scary.

"Ma?" I replied, scrunching my eyebrows in confusion.

And that's when she appeared, My mom, the one person that's ever put fear in my heart.

Just the sight of her made my heart drop, I even tried to back up—but my feet wouldn't move, it was as if they were stuck to the ground.

"Ma how you—"

"I see somebody finally got you," she laughed, looking on at me with complete amusement.

"Im dead?" I questioned, again looking around at the emptiness.

"you seeing me ain't ya', dumb lil' bitch." She replied, like her usual self, with her usual words.

"you dead?" I then questioned, I hadn't seen her since I went to jail, I didn't know if she was dead or not—I never really cared to find out either.

"I'm so glad, I'm so glad that somebody finally put you down." She spoke, ignoring my question.

"Finally somebody fixed my mistake!" She yelled.

mistake.

"You still hate me?" I questioned, feeling my expression crack a little—feeling that cold nonchalant demeanor melt second by second due to the one person I couldn't fight.

"never stopped, you ruined my life." She frowned.

"Am I dead or not?" I questioned again, tired of the confusion.

"I can't believe I wasted my life on you—you're the sorriest excuse for a child God could've given me." She continued.

"this ain't real." I shook my head.

"It's good you ain't ever have no kids, 'cause I know damn well they would've been just as much of a fuck up as you." She spoke.

"this is not real—fuck Saint, wake up!" I spoke, shaking my head.

"She not here, she not here," I mumbled, again and again—hoping to convince myself to snap out of whatever this was.

"Im real—you're in hell...with me..." she smiled.

"No you're not," I replied.

"look at you, all that height, all that muscle, and you're still just the little bitch you were when you were 9." She laughed.