𝖘𝐢𝐱

[SIREN HORN] "GOOD AFTERNOON TO YOU ALL

[SIREN HORN] "GOOD AFTERNOON TO YOU ALL. THIS IS YOUR SIDON MICHIGAN POLICE DEPARTMENT COMING TO YOU WITH AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE, IT IS STRONGLY ADVISED THAT ALL CITIZENS OF SIDON SEEK SHELTER, OR RESIDE EXCLUSIVELY IN THEIR HOMES FOR TONIGHT. WE ASK THAT EVERYONE LOCK THEIR DOORS, REMAIN INSIDE, AND PRACTICE SAFETY PROTOCOLS AS THE NIGHT PROGRESSES. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL" [SIREN HORN]

After the alert disappeared from my TV screen and the show returned to the feed, I stood up. The longest nights of the year, Purge weekend.

Shit was such a chore, now all of a sudden everybody 'bout that life. Now all of a sudden everybody has the biggest balls on the planet and they step to whoever.

For the most part, I was left alone on purge nights, but there were occasions when niggas tried to make these days their lucky days, and my last ones.

With a yawn, I approached my closet and opened it revealing all my guns and weaponry.

Guns were fascinating to me, just how different they could all be and yet still do the same thing, and serve the same purpose.

Usually, I only carried around my .22 pistol, but since tonight just happened to be what it was, I'd be taking that plus my shotty which had to be my favorite.

Shotty always gon' go crazy, a small part of me was actually kinda hopin' I did get tried tonight.

My thoughts were cut off when my phone vibrated in my pocket, casually I grabbed it and stared at the screen to read who it was.

To no one's surprise, It was a message from Saduj letting me know he had a job he needed me to do tonight.

As I squinted at the message I took in all the details and began to run them down in my head.

He wanted me to kill somebody, again, not a surprise. But the person he wanted me to kill wasn't just anybody, it was the same guy he had met up with the other day.