𝖙𝐞𝐧

"One second!" I shouted again while struggling to tie my robe securely  across my body

"One second!" I shouted again while struggling to tie my robe securely across my body.

Who was knocking at my door this early in the morning—I don't know.

Why was I about to open it—I don't know, blame it on my half-sleep and exhausted brain.

Thankfully I snapped into my senses the moment I came to a stop in front of my door, and carefully I stepped on the tips of my toes so I could take a look out of the peephole.

When I spotted a familiar figure I released a groan and opened the door.

"Listen I don't have time for—"

"You need to leave by tonight." He stated, pushing past me and walking into my apartment, closing the door behind him quickly.

Just make yourself at home I guess...

"Um excuse me?" I questioned.

"You can't just walk into my—"

"Shut up," he stated, cutting me off again, "I'm tryna' save your life...again." He mumbled.

"What are you talking about, oh my God— I don't have time for this today, the back and forth, the half answers, the wondering if you're going to kill me or not, I don't have time for your games today!" I exploded.

I've been getting more and more irritated lately with his inability to be straightforward with me.

I appreciated him saving my life and helping me on numerous occasions—but I was at the point where I needed answers.

The stalking, The helping, the saving—how much longer did he plan on doing it without telling me why?

"shut up and lis—"

"No, you're gonna listen to me for once." I frowned, I didn't even care about the consequences of my words or tone, I had something to get off my chest.

"It's been a month of constant worrying, constant anxiety, and constant confusion whenever you're around me."

"You save my life, but you never explain why, you're constantly around me, but you don't explain how, it's like you've forced us to have some type of friendship without doing anything that actually establishes a friendship, not to mention the tendency you have to 'k' word people." I ranted.

Surprisingly he just stood there, staring down at me with a bored expression. I mean at least he was letting me speak and not shooting me so I'm taking what I can get.

"—and to make everything worse, I still don't know your name, and I'm not calling you Red anymore, Red is a color, not a name." I pointed.

After my dramatic monologue, I released a satisfied breath and smiled—that felt good, it felt good to speak up for myself.

"are you done?" He questioned, blinking at me.

"well I mean I feel like I have a few more gripes but I don't wanna push my luck," I responded honestly.