Processing

"I told her that I needed some time to take it all in... Was I wrong?"

"No... Not at all. It was an honest response you know... But can I just say I told you so sis! That woman is so into you! I knew it..."

Asiphile tries not to smile at this. It's beyond flattering. To have a powerful woman like YV be interested in you.

"So what is is gonna be?" Vee asks.

"I don't know. I'm still processing it."

"What are we processing for days P? This woman clearly likes you. She's made that clear. It's either you like her as well or you don't. You have already given her a rejection kind of vibe... A girl can only take so much rejection P. Don't keep her waiting for too long... Do you like her though?"

It was a question she didn't really have the answer to.

"I mean everybody likes her. I mean how could they not? I like her, you know I always have, she's very intelligent, she's interesting, she's daring, funny too... "

"Sound like you are already in..." Vee smirks

"No, not like that. I mean... Yes I like her in a different sense... Not like a romantic interest..." Asiphile to tries to explain without giving away too much away.

"Well, it sounds like we already have a foundation... I say you two start building..." Her coach advices.

"And if the building collapses or doesn't get completed?"

"Then you know at least you tried you know... It wouldn't be the end of the world. The are many buildings that get started and are left halfway... Besides don't think like that..."

Even just talking about collapsing and all. Asiphile was terrified. Could she possibly come back from a heartbreak?

"You are terrified aren't you?" Her sister softly asks.

Asiphile chuckles.

"You can't live your life being limited by fear P... At some point we need to do things that are outside our comfort zone for progress... Okay?"

"Yeah..."

"I think the ball is in your court now... You know what needs to be done..."

"I guess so. Thanks sis."

"Sure baby sis..."

"What are they doing??" Yoliswa cackles up with laughter. Tears running down her face, along with her mother who is wheezing next to her.

"Zero out of seven for entertainment..." Her mother says.

"Or seven out of seven for entertainment. It's so bad that it's actually hilarious and actually entertaining. So while the entertainment may not have been thought out properly, but it has served its purpose..."

"Ai no ways Yoliswa..."

"You are such a hater mother!"

They laugh watching one of their favorite cooking competition show "7 Colours".

"I'm going to make us some tea."

"Okay..." Winile replies.

"And how is it going with she who shall not be named?"

"Lol... When did we start calling her that?"

"I told you about our talk on Monday... So I didn't hear from her yesterday and today I received flowers from her. Tulips..."

"Hmmm."

"What mother."

"I didn't say anything. So I can't even breathe in this house anymore?"