Dinner Talk

Nozwi wakes up to a wonderful smell enveloping her, she closes her eyes further enjoying her sleep, but her mind slowly comes back and her eyes quickly shoot open.

How could I fall asleep at my boss's house? She turns, but luckily for her they are not looking at her, not knowing that they saw her stirring awake and decided to look away. She puts the blanket neatly next to her and sits up straight.

"Sorry," she murmurs.

"Nice of you to finally join us miss Gule..." Asi jokes, but Nozwile's heart races.

"I'm sorry..." She apologizes

"It's okay..." Asi says before standing up to hand her the documents.

"These are done and I've signed them," she informs her.

"Thank you..." She takes them.

"I will go back to work now..."

"Okay enjoy the rest of your day..."

"Thank you," she says quietly and stands up. She dares to look over at YV and she blushes finding her kind eyes on her. The words cannot come out and so she opts for a small goodbye wave, YV waves bye back. Asi walks her to the door and opens the gate for her as she drives out.

YV, let's out a deep breath.

"You okay my love?" Asi asks as they sit down next to her.

"I am baby. She was so scared of being in the same room as me that she feel asleep..." She chuckles.

"And she was so scared when she woke up, she probably thought I would fire her or something..." Asi jokes.

"And how do you feel?" they face each other.

"I don't know how to feel..." Yoli says

"But you want it?" Asi asks her

"I think I want it baby. But I'm scared, I don't want anyone to get hurt, her or us..."

"I trust that we wouldn't hurt her intentionally and we will never know unless we try..." Asi reasons looking into her eyes.

"We try then?" She asks hopefully.

"We try my angel..." they smile reassuringly at her.

The truth was that Asi was not sure about it, but she could see that Yoli wanted it. And after long conversations between them, they had come to the conclusion that maybe they would be more suited for the mdlg lifestyle and that Nozwi was the one. It would also bridge a gap between Asi's want for a baby and Yoli's not wanting to have children. It was unconventional and so were they. And maybe like Dr Ndaba had said, this was meant to be.

Dear Diary.

It has been an interesting week. So much has happened I feel. From having to go over at Mrs Dlamini's house to bring them the documents, to sharing lunch with them, to falling asleep in their home...

It has already added to my confusing feelings and thoughts which have been there more so especially after the work function at work.

Yesterday, I think topped it all. My boss, Mrs Dlamini requested to see me. I went to their office and they gave me a paper with a list of websites. They asked me to please get on those websites and take my time reading what was there, but they clarified that it was not work related so I had to to it at home, and when I was done, I would tell them.

I have been up reading ever since I got back at work yesterday. Right now it's around four am and my mind is mushy from all the reading. Especially with what I had to read.