Lil boobies monster

Ignorance is a bliss, and noticing how normal she is this morning, her daddy and mommy look and each other and smile knowing that she doesn't remember what happened last night. They have breakfast and then they drive her to her house where she dresses up and prepares to go to work.

Nozwi is on cloud nine, when in the middle of working she gets flashbacks and suddenly remembers what went down last night.

"Oh fudge... Nozwi what did you do..." She facepalms her already red face.

When Yoli calls her during her lunch and her shyness is more evident and a bit of stammering, Yoli knows her little girl remembered.

"Baby?" She softly calls for her.

"Ma?" Nozwi softly answers.

"It's okay baby..." Yoli simply says and with those words Nozwi feels her eyes getting glassy and the weight on her chest lighter.

"Did you enjoy your lunch?"

"I dids... Thank you mommy..."

"You are welcome sweet girl. Mommy misses you already..."

And with that Nozwi's redness takes a darker shade and she can't help but blush.

They talk for a bit before saying goodbye.

"I think we should talk to her about it baby."

"I don't think she's ready for that conversation love..." Yoli answers.

"Oh if she cried for your boobs, then she's ready love..." Asi answers making their wife chuckle.

Over the weekend they have a nice family bonding, spending time together and watching animated movies.

When Nozwi keeps staring at Yoli's boobs after a delightful lunch, Yoli knows it's time to have the talk.

"Baby, daddy and I wanna talk to you about something..." She coos

"Nozwi done something bad?" She looks at them.

"No love, not at all ..." Asi reassures her.

"I don't know if you remember this, but the other day you wanted to nurse and we let you..."

Nozwi's ears turn red and she looks away.

"Your mommy and I just wanted to know if it's something you are ready to try..." Asi speaks softly as well.

Nozwi keeps quiet, feeling herself getting embarrassed and guilty.

The truth was that she really wanted to. And seeing other littles' blogs on Tumblr talking about their breastfeeding from their mommies made her to yearn for it even more.

But in this moment a wave of emotion run over her and tears roll down her eyes.

Asi's chest clenches. They couldn't bear to see their loved one cry.

"It's okay baby..." They pull her into their arms. Yoli joins the embrace rubbing her back. And so she cries into Asi's chest.

They let her and after a while, she calms down and quietly breathes hiding in daddy's chest.

"Would you like to nurse from mommy now?" Asi blurts out and Yoli reprimands them, "baby!!"

Nozwi blushes but when she peeps at her daddy and sees their smile, she smiles too and they make eye contact. Asi nods their head at her and Nozwi slowly nods hers as well, but her head goes back into hiding in Asi's chest.

"You want to nurse baby?" Yoli asks her again.

She doesn't get a verbal response, but Nozwi does nod.