Please don't do that to me

They land in Kenya just past eleven pm.

"There's our guy" Asi points to the guy with a board written 'The Dlamini's next to a cab.

They drag their suitcases and when he sees them, he comes rushing to help them.

"The Dlaminis?"

"Yes, hello."

"Lovely to meet you, I'm Peter and I will be taking you to your hotel."

"Thank you," Yoliswa smiles at him. Asi opens the door for her and she gets in and they get in next to her.

They hold hands staring outside the cab window and watching the Kenyan streets and city lights.

Yoliswa falls asleep on Asi and they wrap their arm around her, putting their jacket on her. They too end up falling asleep lulled by the ride.

About forty minutes and they arrive in Mombasa, at their beach front hotel where they will be staying.

"Excuse me... We are here..." the cab driver alerts them.

Asi opens their eyes.

"Oh thanks..." They say before gently waking Yoliswa up.

"Baby... We are here..."

"Okay..." She answers in a daze, but slowly gets out of the car. They take out their luggage.

"We have paid through the app, thanks a lot Peter." Asi tells him.

"No problem, and thank you for the generous tip. Please whenever you need to get around here... Don't hesitate to contact me for cab services."

"We will, thank you..." Asi tells him and Yoliswa smiles at him as they wave bye.

She puts on Asi's jacket and they drag their suitcases as they enter the hotel.

As they make their way to the reception area, the receptionist stands up and smiles when she sees them approaching.

"Hello Mrs and Mrs Dlamini, and welcome."

"Thank you Rachel."

"Here's your key card for your room, and we hope you will enjoy your stay..."

"Thank you, enjoy the rest of your night." Yoliswa replies and Asi simply gives a smile.

"How did she know?" Asi whispers.

Yoliswa smiles. "Cause when I booked our en suite I booked as Mrs Dlamini and told them I would be coming with Mrs Dlamini..."

"I see..."

"What?" She looks at her blushing wife...

They steal a kiss quickly before the elevator opens and they walk out.

They unlock their room and walk in.

It's a spacious en suite themed with white and silver. On the table is a bottle of champagne inside a bucket filled with ice cubes, along with complementary welcome snacks.

Asi throws themselves on the bed.

"Phew... I'm so tired..."

"Me too wifey..." She smiles at them.

"Would you like something to eat?"

"Yes baby... Something light though..." Asi answers.

"Okay baby." Yoliswa responds before calling the kitchen and ordering food.

As Yoliswa orders their food. Asi stands up from the bed, opening their bag and taking out the toiletry bag.

"I'm gonna go shower love..."