INTRODUCTION

Author's POV,

Y/N was an interior designer and she owned a small company called as Lee Designs she had started two years ago after completing her college. The name and fame were growing day by day. People were inclined towards decorating their houses/offices beautifully according to their own liking. Y/N was good at her job which attracted alot of customers to give her the projects of decorating their offices or houses.

Y/N's POV,

I was working on a office designed which was themed for a new elevator company. I had some employees who helped me choose good labours to finish the work as soon as possible. There was time, they scheduled their inaugration 6 months form now but there were still alot of finishings left.

My office was located in the Jeju Island as I was born there I wanted to shift to Seoul for more opportunities. My company was doing fine but I still wanted my company to grow more. Yes greed is a bitch but you gotta work for happiness which of course come's from money.

Just when I was thinking about extending my company while looking through my file to choose the chairs for the office my phone rang and it startled me because I was in deep thoughts. I answered it quickly,

Y/N - Yeobuseyo?

Stranger - Good Morning! Are you Y/N from Lee Designs speaking?

Y/N - Good Morning, Yes. How may I help you ma'am?

Stranger - I am speaking from the company SM Entertainment and we are thinking of having a renovation and we would like to meet you if you don't have a busy schedule? Btw I am Shuri, one of the manager's of SM.

I got startled when I heard the company's name SM ENTERTAINMEBT!!!! I MEAN OH MY GOD SM ENTERTAINMENT!! though I stayed calm I am good at controlling my emotions.

Y/N - Yes sure ma'am. It will be an honour for me to sign a contract with SM Entertainment. Please send me the details when and where to meet on my E-mail and I'll book my flight and come to meet you.

Shuri - Oh no ma'am! We'll book the tickets and the hotel for you, you do not have to worry about it. You may send me the details of how many of you will come when I send you the E-mail of when and where to come.

Y/N - Okay, I'll let you know. Thank you for the great opportunity!

Shuri - Sure ma'am with your great work you were supposed to get an opportunity. (She said with a polite tone)

Y/N - Thankyou! (I said politely with gratitude)

Shuri - See you soon!

She said and hung up. I was very excited so as soon as the call disconnected I stood up from my chair and started jumping and shouting like a crazy person and then one of my employee, Arshiya notice me and asked if I was okay and then I told her about the meeting with SM and she gave me a big smile and said "I knew you could do it ma'am. I've been seeing you work day and night for this company, I am so proud of you ma'am!" I got emotional at that but I don't like to show my emotions so I stayed reserved (as I said good at controlling my nerves) and replied with my polite words as "Thankyou so much Arshiya! You also have helped me alot with building this company so big." She smiled and said excitedly "Thankyou for the credits ma'am let's celebrate today!" and then that night time we all celebrated and enjoyed after a long time I recieved the E-mail one hour later after the call and I sent an E-mail immidiately of booking the tickets for two people as I and Dae were going. He is one of my best friend who's also a product designer in my company. Other employees would stay as there were alot of work to finish. I slept peacefully that night and I had to leave in a week for Seoul!....

Author's POV,

Y/N was extremely happy that she was going to expand her buisness and work for SM Entertainment but what she didn't know was how her life was gonna change soon. She knew her life would change but she didn't knew how much it was gonna change.