THE SECRET..

TRIGGER WARNING IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO READ THIS THEN YOU MAY JUST LEAVE OR SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

Y/N's POV,

I went and took a cold bath to clear my head from the thought of telling the secret, but it didn't really help. I knew I wasn't ready for this but if I don't get ready now then I know I can never get ready, many people are brave enough to share about it without being ashamed but I don't think I am that strong to share about it and that is why I got ready to tell the dreamies about this. I am still hesitant but if not now then never. I got ready for office and went with Dae. He was curious about what happened between me and Jeno last night but he could sense that something was off so he kept his mouth shut because if I want to tell him something then I already would have and he knows that I'll tell him that later.

My whole team had come to Seoul and I assigned everyone where to live while the renovation was going on. I assigned myself for the whole NCT for obvious reasons. I was going to do all the renovations for 127, Dream and WayV. I focused on my work the whole day and then left my office at 8:00 pm exact and I took a taxi, Jeno offered me that I could go with them but I insisted on taking the taxi because I needed some alone time to prepare myself for what was going to happen. I started to think about the incident and thought how was I going to tell them. 

I reached their dorm and rung the bell. Jisung lifted me up and hugged me tightly and I just smiled lightly and he said "Noona I missed you so much!" I patted his head and said lowly "I missed you too Jisungah." Then I was welcomed by all the other's and they all gave me a tight hug and Jaemin came to me and asked "You sure you're ready for whatever you want to share ?" He had a soft smile on his face. I replied with a sweet smile "It's a now or never situation, you know?" He smiled lightly, patted my head, kissed on my forehead and said "I am proud of you Y/N!" I looked at him with a small smile and then looked at Jeno who was waiting for me patiently while smiling at me, I swiftly walked towards him and hugged him tightly and he picked me up and kissed my neck while hugging me tightly. All the boys were very supportive of whatever I wanted to do. We had the dinner and then sat down in the living room and I sat on the single sofa while the boys adjusted in the other long and middle sized sofas. They all looked at me with curious eyes, I looked at them and gave them a small smile and said, "If I cry during the story then you guys won't come to hug me and when the story ends only then you guys are allowed to hug me, deal?" They all smiled and nodded their heads swiftly. I hesitantly started with the story.

FLASHBACK

"12th January, 2013.

I had my first boyfriend at the age of twelve and we were walking home. I was very happy to be with him. He was really sweet and cared about me a lot. We had been in a relationship for two months and he invited me at his house for a movie as both of our parents weren't in town, I trusted him obviously. We went to his house and I saw that there were two more boys and asked him who they were and he said that they were his best friends and they politely greeted me and I greeted them politely as well then they started giggling and talking to themselves while looking at me. I felt uncomfortable but I let it slide then while we four were watching the movie, one of them got up and brought water for us and then when I drank the water, I asked him that what it was then he said it's water but I knew it wasn't water. I started to feel uncomfortable and told my boyfriend that I was not feeling well and wanted to leave but he handed me the bottle and said "This is an energy drink just drink it and you'll feel better." So I took and drank it as I trusted him too much and was crazy in love. After a while I  felt extremely dizzy and knew that I was drunk and I did not know what to do. I was too drunk to do anything and then my boyfriend carried me to his bed room and laid me down on his bed and then the other guys came and sat on the bed beside me and then all the three started talking to each other but I was too drunk to concentrate on their conversation.

After a couple of minutes, my boyfriend started to unbotton my shirt and I said in a very low voice "No" but he didn't care about my consent and then undressed me completely and all of them started to fuck me one by one and I just cried there and couldn't do anything to protect myself. After a few hours I noticed that I was lying at the side of a river while my body was hurting and I had a lot of blood in my skirt, I cried there in pain for a while and realized that I had been raped and then I got up on my own and slowly walked to a nearby hospital and got myself treated. The doctor told me that I should rest here for at least two days and they asked me that who did that to me but I didn't tell anything to them because I was too afraid and I didn't wanted to let my parents know about this. 

I came back home in bloody clothes and took a bath and threw the clothes away. I was not able to sleep for a month, I didn't wanted to eat or drink anything, I was disgusted of myself and did not wanted to look at myself in the mirror. When my parents came back they were worried about me because I didn't wanted to go to school and wasn't eating well. My body was drained because I was sick the whole time. My parents wanted me to go to the counselor but I didn't wanted to discuss about this with anyone in the entire world. I changed my school and tried to start a new life. Yes it helped a bit but that memory haunts me till date."

END OF FLASHBACK.

I was sobbing uncontrollably without looking at the boys because I knew what was their reaction, their eyes were filled with tears and they were looking at me with pity in their eyes. Jisung came and knelt down in front of me while crying continuously and hugged me tightly on my waist while his head was on my chest and I wrapped my one arm around his shoulders and the other on his head. The others came beside me and hugged me tightly and no words were said. 

Jeno's POV,

I was continuously sobbing while listening to Y/N's story and I felt guilty that I couldn't do anything for her while she was in so much pain. I looked at her and thought that how can anyone do such a disgusting thing to such an innocent girl who's so beautiful and pure. I wanted to kill that dick head right away but I couldn't do anything. She was crying uncontrollably and when she finished her story all of us were in deep pain by just hearing it. We all were crying and then Jisung slowly got up and went and stood in front of Y/N, he knelt down and hugged her then we all went and hugged Y/N tightly. All the eyes in the room were filled with tears and guilt while Y/N was the one to be the most in pain, when I imagine that how would have she managed to get through all of that, I felt a pinch in my heart. She had to change her school because to that fucking asshole. We all didn't say a word and after a long hug to break the silence Y/N said "Now let's calm down a bit and the past is in the past, whatever happens, happens for a reason, and I feel extremely relieved after sharing this with you guys." We all gave her a polite smile and I said "Let's watch Y/N's favorite drama." Everybody agreed and we all slept one by one while watching the drama.

Author's POV,

While writing this I cried, people don't know about the other person's life so we should be polite to every single being on this planet, whether it be an animal or a person.