SEOUL!

Y/N POV,

I reached Seoul two days earlier with Dae. Shuri took care of all of the things from the flight tickets to the hotel. We came from Jeju to Seoul in the buisness class which was damn! So freaking luxurious and I had never travelled in the buisness class and it was such an opulent experience. Even Dae enjoyed it alot.

We reached Seoul and outside the airport there was a man standing in a white, ironed uniform with my name printed in bold letters on a cardborad neatly. As soon as I noticed it I smartly with a polite smile on my face walked towards him as he greeted me with a polite smile and said "Good Evening ma'am! You must be Y/N and you must be Mr. Dae sir!" He greeted Dae with a polite smile. Dae smiled brightly and said in a playful tone with the victory sign which he made with his two fingures "Yes Sir! It's very nice to meet you!"

The man smiled brightly as he took the bags immediately from our hands and said politely "I'll be your driver for the time you are in Seoul and you were called two days earlier as Shuri ma'am wanted you to roam around and explore Seoul in these two days so where ever and when ever you have to go some where you can call me on this number." I replied with a polite smile and asked "What is your name sir?" He replied politely "Yong Eun Do ma'am, but you may call me as Yong" I smiled politely and replied "Okay Yong."

As we reached the car Dae looked at me and smiled, I was confused as why he was smiling so I asked him "Why are you smiling at me?" While we sat he replied with a proud smile on his face "I am so proud of you Y/N! You did a great job all the way till here. It was tough I've seen you work hard very very much day and night. You deserve this, all the happiness in the world." He got very polite at the end and I got extremely emotional but I controlled obviously and replied with a quite "Thankyou Dae. Without you it wouldn't have been possible. You are one of the reasons why I am here infact we are here. We both deserve this. I am so proud of us!" Dae looked at me with awe and said playfully "Maybe one day we actually turn into the "We" you are reffering to" I started laughing and punched him in the hand and then stared outside the window.

Dae was my best friend since the first year of college he always flirted with me. He was very playful with everbody and he also flirted with every girl he saw so there was no point of even thinking that he had a crush on me. He was handsome, with a sharp jaw line, beautiful eyes, pointed nose, beautiful black hair, tall as Johny from NCT. He was a package for girls but I wasn't interested in him that way. He was my best friend for years and there was no way I was gonna ruin it yeah it maybe good to be in a relationship with him because we hit it off but no I was never going on that path.

I had been in a relationship for three year when I was in high school but the guy used me and left so I kinda am afraid to be in any sort of relationship since then. I haven't even had a single crush since then unless and until the guy is from a Kdrama or Kpop but let's just state facts they are fictional which makes me feel extremely lonely at times. Dae has suggested me alot of guys from his friend circle but I never was interested and my friends told me that I should try situationships and fwd but I am not a person who just does it for sex or part time happiness. I am a forever kinda person so I can't really focus on those. Let's just say I am waiting for 'The One.'

We reached at the hotel an hour later and I drifted off from my thoughts. Dae slept on my shoulder all the way till we reached the hotel so I had to wake him up and tell him that we had reached and when he woke up he saw that it was night time and told me "I am hungry! Hurry up and freshen up as soon as possible and come down as quick as you can!" I laughed and said "Yes Sir." We were given seperate rooms for obvious reasons. Duh. I took a bath and quickly changed into my sky blue sweat shirt and matching light blue sweat pants as it was a set. I was going to Dae's room to check if he left and when I was running I bumped into someone and fell on the ground due to the tall figure and when I looked up he got extremely worried and sat down with one knee on the ground and started asking impatiently "Are you okay!? I am so so sorry these guys pushed me. I am extremely sorry!" I looked at him in shock because he was Heachan from NCT. I was a great fan of them but obviously my parents taught me alot of manners so I immediately got up and saw all the boys had the look of worry on their faces and they were Jeno, Mark, Jaemin, Jisung, Renjun and Chenle.

I kept my hands on Heachan's shoulders and calmed him down and said "I am fine. You do not have to worry and it is okay to be playful with your friends but you have to watch your surroundings. Not that I got hurt but people can be mean or get hurt." I smiled at them and then Mark said with a smile on his face "This is the first time somebody has talked to us that way. Sorry and thank you for understanding and teaching us a lesson in a very polite way." I smiled politely and said "It's okay and I am a great fan btw and I am kind of in a hurry so I'll leave but all of you are so freaking hamdsome!" I added with a smile and a chuckle. They all smiled and replied with a bow and said "Thankyou"

Then there was this awkward silence and then I asked them "Mind if I take a picture with you guys?" They all looked at each other and then Renjun replied "Yeah Sure why not?" I happily took a selfie and bowed quickly and bid them farewell and left for Dae's room

Author's POV

She met the dreamiessss!!! She has no idea what happen's next!!