1st DAY!

Y/N POV,

When I left for going to Dae's room, Chenle shouted "HEY YOU!" then I turned around and he asked me "WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" I looked at them and shouted back "Y/N" then Jeno shouted "YOU ARE PRETTY Y/N" and smiled politely while looking at me. I was shocked and then I shyly muttered a "Thankyou" and then they all left and I knew I had tured into a red panda till then.

I was standing there looking at them leave the hotel lobby while smiling shyly like a thirteen year old girl just got the chance to talk to her crush and while I was doing that I noticed that someone tapped my shoulder and when I turned around to see who it was, there he was my best friend Dae. I looked at him and dramatically cried "Where were you? I am hungry!" He laughed and then said "Let's hear what just happened with you while we walk to have dinner" and winked at me. I again started smiling like an idiot.

"Okie!" I told him excitedly. While we were walkimg he was listening to my story patiently and looked at me with a smile like a father is watching her daughter telling a rhyme that she just learned. When I finished telling him what happened we were already sitting in hotel eating alot of food that we ordered. "It took you so long in telling the story while it was so short?! Wahhh!! Y/N you are unbelievable!" Dae said with a dramatic annoyed face. I was telling him the story with so much exaggeration that it took a lot of time and I was also explaining him how beautiful the dreamies looked upclose.

Then I asked him again "Did you hear the last part though?! LEE FREAKING JENO SAID I WAS PRETTY! WAHHHH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!! CAN YOU DAE!?-- Like just imagin if Ryujin from Itzy would tell you that you were handsome then what would your reaction be?" I said with an amazed smile and I knew I was turning into a red panda again and then Dae gave me a disgusted look again and said "Yah! I am handsome. She would have said that, I would have flurted and we would have been having sex right now" he said with a smirk. I gave him a disgusted look and then ignored the topic and said "Let's go to sleep early because I am extremely tired, I guess I have a jet lag. We can go to see the beautiful landscapes tomorrow, it'll be fun." Dae agreed and then we walked to the room. My room came before his so he said something before leaving that left me off guard "Yah Y/N, didn't you know that you were pretty even before Lee Jeno told you?" I stared at him for a second and then I said with an annoyed look "Stop flirting! Your charms do not work on me" he gave me an annoyed look and said "I am serious Y/N. You are pretty. Just accept the facts and I don't wanna ruin our friendship so yes I don't have a crush on you but if I wasn't your bestfriebd I would surely have a crush on you." I looked at him with awe and smiled at him and replied "Thank you Dae, what would I do without you?" He laughed and said "Good Night Y/N" and patted my head. I also replied him with a good night and then closed the door and went directly to my bed.

I curled up into the blanket and scrolled through my insta and checked some updates. Then I kept my phone on the table besides the bed and immediately started thinking about the incident with the dreamies and Dae and I smiled again and went off to sleep.

I had an alarm set for 6:30 am so my alarn rang and I woke up and started to roll on the bed time and again because I didn't wanted to wake up. I was a morning and a night person. I didn't like to sleep but what can I do I guess I was still jet lagged. Then I sat on the bed and yawned abit and then went to freshen up. After I brushed my teeth I immediately called Dae and he picked it up and said in a sleepy voice "What?" I replied with exasperation "I told you we have to leave at 7:30 am and you still didn't wake up?! It's 7:00 am dude. Yah! Get ready in 15 minutes and meet me for breakfast, understand? Or I will leave you and go alone to see the beautiful landscapes!" He replied with a terrified tone "Okay okay, getting ready in 15" I replied with a "Good" and disconnected the call and went to take a bath.

I finished with my make up and dress. I was weraing a balck top and a white coat over it and a black skirt with balck stokings and black boots. I went to Dae's room and rung the bell and he opened it quickly and he was ready though his hair was wet he looked cute. He was wearing a black skiny top with strips with black leather pants with black shoes. I shoudn't say this but if I wasn't his bestfriend or a girl who believed in fwb then I would surely fall for him but no I have good control on myself. Dae looked at me and said with a cheeky smile "You look pretty shorty" he has this habbit to call me shorty as I was short. I smiled and said "You look handsome cutie" he smiled and then we left for break fast and ate quickly as there was a buffet system. Then we left the hotel I called Mr. Yong and we left to see the landscapes which were beautiful.

I and Dae both were good at taking pictures so we took each other's pictures everywhere we went and then lastly we went to a mall and sat there and ate something while we were talking about our job and Seoul and men and women walking around who were hot. Dae out of the blues asked me "Why don't you date Y/N? Men have been throwing themselves at you and you don't even try to know them. Trust me there are alot of guys who wanted me to set them up with you but you denied all the time so I stopped asking you." I went quite after that question for awhile. Dae knew about my break up and he knew how my ex used me and all but he didn't know how broken I felt after that yes I didn't cry for him to come back, trust me I don't want that man to come back in my life but I still couldn't trust a man again after that. Trusting a person has always been very difficulf for me and I move on very easily but what come's after that is the fear that if I do those things again with a different person maybe even that person leaves. I replied with a smile "I don't know Dae. Maybe I am just not ready you know?" He nodded his head and let it slide because he knew I didn't wanted to talk about it.

After a while we left the mall and went back to the hotel and we both were full and weary so we went off to sleep as soon as possible. The next day went the same we went to a lot of places and took pictures talked and then the day was over. It was pretty much the same. Now I waited for my first day at work.

Author's Note:

I hope you are enjoying the story readers. Please leave some comments. I wanna see some reviews about my book.
Thank you!