MOVING IN WITH THE DREAM!

Y/N's POV,

Today I was supposed to tell the dreamies that I had to move in with them for the purpose of renovation for 2-3 months. I planned to surprise them by just showing up with my suitcases and telling them at the exact moment that I was going to live with them. After that night we all were busy so we were not able to meet the next day, but they were constantly texting me and kept me entertained for the whole day, we had a group chat so I texted them. 

                                                                          CUTIES WITH BEAUTIFUL DREAMS

Y/N - What is the plan for tonight? You guys busy?

Renjun - Idk, letting you know in a sec, let me ask noona (their manager).

Y/N - Okie

Jaemin - Why? You planning to come over tonight? If we are free please come I miss you already. 

Chenle - Hyung ask noona fast I wanna meet Y/N noona!

Y/N - Aww, I miss you guys too! but aren't you guys together?

Mark - No we had to shoot at different place, I and Heachan are with 127 right now. By the way are you free today?

Y/N - I don't know I was bored so I texted you guys.

Jisung - Noona I was offered to do a add for Samsung and I accepted it!

Y/N - Proud of you, Jisunga! I'll bring chocolates for you.

Jisung - Kumawo noona!

Heachan - Yah! Renjuna where the fuck are you reply fast! Y/N you okay?

Y/N - Yeah Heachan I am completely fine there's nothing to worry about anything. I was just bored.

Heachan - Nice even I am bored and I miss you!

Y/N - I miss you too!

Jeno - Wahhh! my princess is bored? I wish I was there with you right now!

Y/N - Aww you cutie!

Jisung - Hyung noona is mine!

Jeno - Okiee but she is my future girlfriend.

Y/N - Yahh! stop fighting you both!

Renjun - Yeah, we all are free after 9:00 pm. Y/N you can come after 9:00, can't wait for you to come!

Y/N - Okay! I'll check my schedule and let you guys know.

Renjun - Okiee!

The group chat ended and we all carried on with our works. At 8:00 pm I left my office with Dae and asked him "So you excited to live with the Aespa ladies?" He smiled brightly and exclaimed "Very very! I am so excited that I can't stop imagining how it would be to live with the beauty queens!" I smiled and then he asked me while teasing "So how is it going with you and Jeno?" I blushed and replied "Good, He cares a lot about me and is completely obsessed with me I guess." I looked down and started to smile again. Dae looked at me with a polite smile and said "Good for you! and are you excited to surprise them?" I smiled brightly and said " Yes! but I'll miss you so freaking much Dae!" I exclaimed as I hugged him. He hugged me back and said in a dramatic tone "I'll miss you too bestie!" Then we both packed our bags and left for the dorms we were going to live in. I texted the dreamies that something urgent came up and I wouldn't be able to come as I wanted them to be clueless and then immediately I received a call from Jeno. I swiftly picked up the call and heard him say "Hii princess!" I smiled brightly and replied "Hi cutie!" He swiftly said "What was so urgent that you could not come to meet us?! We haven't met in a day!" I laughed and said "I miss you too baby!" He chuckled and then I reached and told him "Open the door, my baby." He swiftly said "HUH?!" He ran towards the door and opened the door immediately and ran towards me and hug me tightly and when he saw that I came with my bags he gave me a confused look and then I told him to get inside and went in with him. He helped me with my bags and the moment I entered all the faces lit up and they all ran towards me and hugged me tightly and then when they noticed Jeno entering with a luggage and some bags, they all looked confused and looked at me with confusion and then I told them that I was going to live with them for 2-3 months and they all hugged me again while hooting. 

We had dinner together and then when we went to the living room, all of us sat while Jeno stood in front of me and asked me while kneeling down on his one knee, took my right hand and kissed my right hand and asked me "Would you like to go on a date with me, princess?" I hid my face with with my left hand and nodded while saying "Yes!" excitedly. Everybody started hooting at the top of their voice while Jisung frowned and we all laughed and I hugged him and said "I'll still be your noona Jisunga" and gave him a chocolate he smiled and hugged me back.

Author's POV,

Short chapter I know but wait for the next one it'll be fun.