JEAlOUSY

Y/N's POV,

I knew Jeno always got jealous whenever I talked about any other guy, even if they were the members but he didn't ever wanted to show me, I just knew by his expression that he was jealous. When I was talking to Lucas, I knew he was jealous but I acted like I didn't know and I wanted to see Jeno that how far his jealousy can go, so I thought to flirt with Lucas the whole night. I stood beside Lucas and said "So you have a girlfriend?" He smiled politely and replied "No I am not dating anyone." I said with a smirk on my face "So you up for one?" I paused and then said "with me?" He laughed uncomfortably but let it slide. I felt bad for making him feel like that but then I thought of including in my plan. While Jeno went to get drinks for me and him. I told Lucas the whole plan and he laughed and replied "I would love to see Jeno in the jealous mode too, I'll help." I smiled and said "Thankyou so much Lucas. I'll always remember this and help you when you want my help." He patted my head and said "It's okay. You are NCT's princess and you want to make our prince jealous. I'll always help." I laughed and hugged him and then Jeno came back and Lucas started flirting with me like a professional and I wasn't less, I played on and it was kinda going on another level and I noticed Jeno with an extremely serious and irritated face and that too he looked extremely hot in that. Jeno took my hand and faced Lucas and said "Hyung we'll leave as it's getting late." I looked at him and then at Lucas and said with a high pitched voice "No Jeno, I wanna talk to oppa." Jeno gave me a serious look and I said in a silent tone because yes the way he looked at me scared the fuck out of me "Okay let's go." I kinda regretted my decision but just was silent.

Jeno grabbed my hand tightly and took me outside immediately and said with a serious tone which scared me again and I swear to God I was extremely scared "Wait here, I'll imform Taeyong hyung and Mark hyun." And left I just nodded and prayed for my life and relationship. He came back and opened the door for me, grabbed my hand and said with irritated eyes "Sit." I sat immediately and waited for him to drive. When he was driving, he didn't say a word and then I tried to break the ice cold silence and said "Je-Jeno." He replied with a serious tone while looking forward "Hmn" I said while stuttering "Ar-Are you okay?" He didn't replied and then I said again "Are you angry with me?" He replied by saying "We're home, get out." I was too scared to not listen to him and that is why I got out immediately and opened the door and waited in the living room for him to come inside. He came in and stared dead in my eyes and said with a deep serious tone but still patient "Get inside my room right now!" It kinda made me horny but I swiftly went in his room and stood beside the bed waiting for him to talk to me but instead he came in after five minutes, he had a tie tied around his hand and two buttons of the shirt opened.

I was intimidated by his looks and I asked him "What-" He cut me off swiftly and ordered "Get on the bed right now." I gulped and saw in his eyes that how furious he was so I went on the bed and sat on it. He came and unzipped my dress and kissed my neck and tied the tie around my and asked with his deep voice "Who do you belong to princess?" I gulped and moaned when he layed me down on my back and smacked my ass which made me even wet. I replied when he smashed his dick inside me "You daddy!" He said swiftly "Exactly, you are all mine, so you better think before you flirt with anyone else in this world. Understand?" I moaned while saying " Yes daddy, I am- am al- all yours!" He kept going harder and deeper, he was extremely rough with me and I loved it, yeah it hurt but it was fun. We kept on moaning breathlessly while he pulled the tie harder to choke me, I moaned harder and he said "You get what I'll do if you do that again baby?" I nodded a bit because I was not able to say anything. He was extremley sexy and I just wanted more and more each and every time he thrust into me. I was near "Fuck me daddy, make me cum!" Jeno moaned and said "Cum for me baby, I'll make you tremble my princess." I swiftly came and he came out of me and smacked my ass one last time and he breathlessly asked me "Will you ever flirt with anybody else?" I smiled and said "Maybe, you are too good." He laughed and kissed me hard enough for my lips to hurt and I kissed back with the same affection, I was so in love with Lee Jeno that I could die. When we broke the kiss I told him while leaning against his chest and kissed on his neck "I love you and I am never leaving you whatever happens, you are my happiness, sorry for today." He kissed my forehead and then I slept.

Author's POV,

They are so perfect.