THE INVITATION!

Y/N's POV,

It was 9:30 pm and the workers did all the work they were supposed to do on day one. They started with Jisung's room and did half of the work snd left by 7:30 pm. I knew that the dreamies schedule time is from 11:00 am till 9:30 pm and SM still has the audacity to make them work harder all the time?! Seriously SM stop over working your idols. I heard a knock on the door and went to open it as I knew they would be the dreamies as it was 9:58 pm already. They looked tired so I made them iced tea and gave it to them to drink. Jisung was already ready to sleep on my shoulder and I was okay with him taking a nap on my shoulder. Jeno sat besides me and he held my hand and said "I missed you too much Y/N." I smiled at him and replied "I missed you too baby." At the same time Mark's phone rang and he quickly picked it and we all watched him talk curiously. We knew who called, it was Taeyong oppa and I had met him once at the office but we didn't get to talk much. When he ended the call Jaemin asked "Why did Taeyong hyung called?" Mark swiftly answered "Oh, Hyung is hosting a party at the 127 dorm tomorrow, whole of the nct is invited and the girlfriends of the guys too because hyung likes to keep the family together." He said while looking at me with a smile and I got excited and asked "Does he include's me in the family?" Renjun chuckled and answered "Of course you are princess!" I got excited and stood up while Jisung startled at my sudden movement and all the other's smiled when I started dancing and then Heachan got up and said "Let's do the couple dance! It's a mascarade party anyway!" and I and Heachan started dancing immediately after he got up while everybody started laughing.

Jeno's POV,

I was excited that Taeyong hyung considered to meet every person who we were dated. Till now, there weren't alot of us who were dating but Doyoung hyung really wanted to meet Y/N because obviously he really cared about me and didn't wanted to loose me if I was dating the wrong girl. Y/N is a great fan of 127 and wayv too, that too she is obsessed with Lucas hyung and when we all were talking about the members and Lucas hyung was included in our conversation, she started asking all the questions about him with all the enthusiasm that she had just like a little child who is curious to know about a new toy they just bought. She asked Mark hyung if he was dating, and when he said no she started jumping and when she noticed that I was jaelous she comforted me by telling me that she loved me more than Lucas hyung, but she loves him too much.

I was getting ready for the party. I wore a black tux and my hair was all white and silver mixed, I was ready for the party and thought of what Y/N was going to look like. I loved her too much. She was all sorts of pretty, understanding, cute, mature and alot of things. I loved her tooooo much. The boys shouted my name and I swiftly went out of my room and saw them all ready to go, I asked them "Y/N?" Renjun replied "I guess she is still getting ready." I answered by forming an 'oo' with my mouth and said "Wait I'll check." They nodded while I went and knocked on her door as she questioned "Who's there?" I replied "It's me! May I come in?" She replied immediately "Yeah please, I need help!" I swifly opened the door and went in and saw her in a red slim gown which showed off her curves perfectly and she looked absolutely stunning. I saw her holding two sets of neckless and earings and she was at herself in the mirror and asked me "What do you think will suit on this, this or this?" She showed them to me one by one and then I went in front of her and said "You look absolutely stunning princess, and the left one would be nice." I held her waist and kissed her for at least five seconds and she replied with all the calmness while I knew she was having goosebumps all over her body "You look absolutely handsome and I can lay down for you to take me right now but we have to go and we are already getting late." She made a sad but cute face, I smiled and said "Even I would like to take you down any moment right now but yes you're right we are getting late and get ready quickly so that we can come home and enjoy nicely baby." She gave me her soft smile kissed my cheeks and wore the set that I chose for her. We went out of her room and everybody started hooting while Mark hyung comment while smiling "Such a hot couple!" We both blushed while she said "Let's go guys we are already late."

Y/N's POV,

We reached the hotel where the party was held by Taeyong oppa and only the whole NCT U was invited. We entered the hotel and noticed that all the 127 and wayv members had already reached and some girls were there which I assumed would be the girlfriends of the members. I stayed besides Jeno for the whole time and he never left my hand even for a second, he had his eye smile the whole time. Taeyong oppa came and greeted us as soon as he noticed us. He saw me and hugged me and said "It's so nice to meet you Y/N. I specially held this party for you as you are new to this family." I smiled and replied "I am a great fan oppa and I am so delighted to be a part of this family." Doyoug oppa came out of nowhere and hugged all the dreamies and looked at me while giving a polite smie. He hugged me and asked "So Y/N I hear you are the new princess of NCT?" I smiled and replied while chuckling softly "I don't know but maybe yes I am NCT's new princess." We all laughed. Taeyong oppa said while smiling "Come I'll introduce to all the members." I smiled and agreed to him. I met all the members one by one and they were extremely polite and nice to me, and then I met Lucas who I thought was too hot to handle and I had the biggest crush on him from the moment I listened to NCT's music. I was happy to meet him but nobody could ever replace Jeno you know? He is LEE JENO. Lucas greeted me and said enthusiastically "Hello new princess!" I replied with a polite smile "Hi oppa you really are too hot!" He chuckled and said "Yah Lee Jeno, your girlfriend likes me." Jeno laughed and said "Yeah I know hyung and I am jaelous." We three laughed and I knew Jeno was serious while everyone thought he was just joking. He was jaelous. He could hide it from everyone but not me. It kinda made me feel happy.

Author's POV,

Next chapter is spicyyyyy