THE DATE!

Y/N's POV,

I shifted in the guest room of the dorm and set my things up. It was Saturday and it was 5:37 pm currently, Jeno asked me to go on a date with him at 6:30 pm so I started to get ready. I wore a black slim one piece and it was H.O.T. I constantly kept looking at myself in the mirror and then I slowly and nicely did my makeup and applied bold red lipstick as it suits me well, wore black pencil heels and straighten my hair swiftly. 

I heard a knock on my door and then I immediately looked at my screen to see what time it was currently and I still had fifteen minutes so I went to open my door and saw Jaemin standing patiently and when he saw me he asked "Ready for the date?" I nodded my head and smiled brightly like an idiot, Jaemin smiled and commented on my look "You look hot by the way. He is not taking his eyes off of you today." I laughed and said with a cheeky smile "Maybe that's what I want from him today." Jaemin laughed at my response and said a bit louder for the dreamies to hear while smiling "Yah! Our boy is not safe today." The dreamies came running in my room and then all of them looked at me with awe in their eyes. Jisung immediately commented on my look "Noona you look so pretty! I wish I asked you out before Jeno hyung." I laughed and said "You are too cute Jisunga." He shyly smiled and hid his face behind Chenle. Mark swiftly commented "You look gorgeous Y/N! I wish you guys always stay happy. He likes you a lot." I smiled shyly and wished to meet Jeno as soon as possible and said "You know what, he is the one I want to be with. He crosses all the limits of my standards. I'm just too happy that he like's me back just the way I like him." Heachan said in a dramatic tone "I'm gonna cry. Stop making me feel so happy for you both." We all laughed and the he commented "Yah! Y/N, Do you know how hard he's gonna be after seeing you like this?!" I laughed and then Renjun commented "He isn't wrong, Jeno need's to control a lot of his feelings today. You look extremely beautiful." Chenle replied swifly to Renjun's comment "I get it that noona is looking extremely gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, out of the world, hot and too sexy but Jeno hyung isn't less too. You guys haven't seen how good he looks today." Then I asked Chenle "Do I also have to control a lot today? I mean I always have to control because he is too hot all the time but the way you are describing him today I swear I am scared." Everyone started laughing at my reaction and then Renjun said while laughing "Yah Y/N! Too much information!" and continued laughing without stopping and then Jaemin said after stopping himself from laughing more "It's 6:25 we'll leave you now as you need to leave with Mr. perfect according to you." He teased me and I smiled and nodded, they all wished their best wishes to me and left after kissing my forehead one by one.

Jeno's POV,

I heard everybody laughing in Y/N's room, I thought what could they be laughing for but then I just let it slide and glanced in the mirror one last time, I was wearing a black shirt and black pants. I left two buttons unbottoned as I wanted to flex my collar bone, I applied my favorite cologne which Y/N loves and took a deep breath for one last time, then heard a knock and I ordered the boys to come, they all looked at me and patted my back and wished me best wishes and then while leaving Jisung said "Hyung you look very handsome!" I gave him my eye smile and thanked him. Then Chenle said "and by the way noona looks extremely hot, hotter than you." I smiled at him and said "She is always too pretty, prettier than me." Chenle smiled and said "Aww hyung I love you like this, falling for noona and going crazy for her! KIYOWOOO!!!" Everyone laughed and Renjun shut the boy up and said "He has a date, leave him alone!" They left and I texted Y/N and asked "You ready, princess?" She replied swiftly "YESS!" I texted her to come down after five minutes while I went downstairs before her to take my car from the garage. 

After five minutes I parked my car in front of the dorm and Y/N came down and when I saw her I couldn't comprehend and kept looking at her without noticing that she was in front of me. She looked flawless, I mean how can someone look so perfect, she looked like a goddess of hotness. That dress fit her perfectly like it was made for her, showing her perfect curves and her face had the warmest smile as always which melts me completely. She started waving her hand in front of my face and I noticed that I didn't say anything and was looking at her continuously without blinking or saying something for two minutes and then I commented swiftly "You look extremely hot, beautiful, stunning and whatever the other words are, you look like the goddess of beauty Y/N!" She started to smile shyly and said "Chenle wasn't wrong, I will have to control a lot because you look like the god of hotness as well!" I laughed and hugged her by pulling her lightly by her waist and she wrapped her hands around my neck and we hugged for two minutes and then after the long hug I opened the door for her to sit in the car and then we went to the hotel I booked for us. She asked me worriedly "Jen, won't people notice us here?" I smiled and said "No princess you don't have to worry about anything." She smile and said something that left me off guard I knew we felt the same way for each other but I thought that I would say this first but she is too different from the other girls "I really like you, Jen." I first made a surprised face and then smiled and said "I wish I wasn't driving right now, I like you too Y/N." She laughed and asked "Why what would you have done if you weren't driving right now?" I smirked and asked in my deep voice "You really wanna know, princess?" She understood what I meant and said "No leave it." I laughed and let it slide.

Y/N's POV,

We reached at the hotel and Jeno immediately got out of his seat and went to open the door for me and I got out swiftly. Jeno led the way to the rooftop and when I got out of the lift I saw the place was totally empty and was decorated with flowers everywhere and then he gave me a bouquet of lilies which were my favorite flowers and I was shocked because I never told him about my favorite flowers and then I said "Thankyou so much Jen, but how did you know that my favorite flowers were lilies?" He smiled with his eyes and said "I asked Dae." Even I had bought a bouquet of flowers for him cause why not. I handed him a bouquet of mixed flowers and he was a bit shocked that a girl was giving him a bouquet of flowers but he smiled and accepted it swiftly. We went to the only table which was there booked for us, Jeno pulled the chair for me to sit first and then pushed a little so that I could sit comfortably and then he went to sit on his chair in front of me but then he said "Should I sit beside you? I want to hold your hand for all of the time we are here, on this planet." I smiled shyly and said "Very cheesy but Yes and you impressed me by that very easily." He smiled and moved his chair towards me and took my hand in his and  then we ate, laughed, talked and enjoyed a lot. Then a sweet song played and he stood up and then asked me while lending his hand to me "Would you like to dance, princess?" I said with a smile "Sure baby". I kept my head on his chest while he let me lean on him, we kept dance for a while and then I looked at him in the eyes and we constantly stared each other in the eyes and then I said with tears in my eyes "Jen, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, you have been so sweet since the starting, so patient since the starting, I wish you never leave me because of whatever reason it may be you are just too special for me." Jeno wiped the tears off of my cheeks and said "I am never leaving you whatever the reason maybe, you are too special to let go Y/N." I smiled and then he asked me with his genuine smiley eyes "Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled shyly and said "Yes baby." Then he pulled me closer towards him by my waist and I got shocked a bit but then I was fine and he looked in my eyes and then we both looked at each other's lips and then he gently kept his lips on mine and we kissed passionately for a minute and then I broke the kiss and said "I love you Lee Jeno" He smiled and replied "I love you too Y/N" and then we kissed again.

The kiss was so passionate that we could feel our bodies heat up a bit. I knew I was extremely wet and I needed him very badly and I could feel him growing and knew he wanted me too.

Author's POV,

Other details in the next chapter. Sorry but I gotta give people trigger warnings for the people who are uncomfortable. Next chapter is spicy y'all. Get ready my babies!