DREAMIES PLAN!

Y/N POV,

That night I went to my room and slept peacefully while thinking about the whole day and night that went so well after a long time. Next day I got up at my usual time 6:30 am and took a bath and ate breakfast. I went to Dae's room and knocked on it, it was 7:30 am currently, his hair was messy like he just woke up, and I entered the room immediately passing him quickly and he groaned in annoyance and said "It's 7:30 Y/N, what do you need?" I fell on his bed and said calmly "I went to have dinner with NCT Dream last night." His eyes grew like they were gonna pop out any moment now and then he quickly ran towards the bed and sat on it as if he was gonna fall if he didn't sit, "WHATT!!!!" He said with shock all over his face. I laughed and said in a calm voice "Yeah, they remembered me from the other night and when they came to know that I was the designer, they all invited me to have dinner with them at their guest house." Then he impatiently added "WAIT TELL ME EVERYTHING Y/N!!! I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!" Then I told him the whole story for the next fifteen minutes and then he asked me "So they all are obsessed with you after just what, ONE MEET?!" he exclaimed the last part a little louder to emphasize on it. I laughed and said "I don't know! Stop making it sound like they are in love with me, he then immediately said with the prettiest soulful smile "I am so happy for you!" I laughed and told him "Go get ready, you also have to eat before we leave." he said "okay" and then when I was about to leave he immediately said "Oh, by the way I had sex with Shuri last night and I swear she give's the best blow job in the entire world." I gave him a disgusted look and said "Yeah I heard you bitch and stop that or you'll risk our jobs!" He immediately apologized and went to freshen up.

I changed into sky blue cropped shirt and baby pink straight pants and went down stairs to go to the office with Dae. We entered the building and went directly to our offices. I got in and sat on my chair and checked through my laptop to where to start from so I called Dae to my office and discussed all sort of changes we had to do in each building and dorm. The work of the elevator office was finished so we called our whole team because we had to do a lot of work in the SM building and the idol's dorms were also supposed to be decorated the way they wanted it to be. I made a list for each of my team members. I assigned each of my team members one dorm as well as one part of the building. 

Jeno's POV,

Y/N is a nice girl, I am really happy to have her in my life as a friend. The boys have been obsessing over her since that night but after that night I've been thinking why was she not able to answer my question about her relationship. Everybody should have a person to who they share about their traumas that haunt them and I want to be that friend to her. I have seen the innocence in her eyes but she's scared to show them. She wants someone to consider her like a small innocent baby. She act's brave but she is dying to be treated like a baby I have seen that in her and she is a good person she deserves it. 

Just when I was thinking about her Mark hyung entered my room and said calmly "Jenoya what are you thinking about?" I wasn't going to hide it from the dreamies so I told him that I had to share something with all of them. So I told Mark hyung to come with me and when we sat in the living then I called everyone Jisung and Jaemin were playing video game so Jisung said in an annoyed tone "Wahh hyung I was gonna win! You just saved Jaemin hyung from loosing this game." Jaemin snapped back swiftly "Yah, Jisungah! You weren't going to win!" I smiled at the two arguing and then Renjun shouted "Stop fighting you both!" They went quite after Renjun shouted at them. Heachan and Chenle were baking a cake and Chenle was laughing because he took a little bit of batter in his finger and applied on Heachan's cheeks playfully while Heachan was annoyed. When I told them to sit they curiously looked at me and Jisung asked me immediately "Hyung are you okay?" I laughed and said "Yes I am okay Jisunga but I have something important to share about Y/N." They all looked confused as to what was I gonna share with them. They patiently listened to me and at the end except for me, Renjun and Mark hyung, the other four were crying. It was a hilarious scene to watch but what could we do they are emotional and then Heachan and Chenle said "We'll take this cake for Y/N tomorrow." and Jisung said "I'll make a card for noona." I knew that they would understand like nobody else does that is why I tell them everything in the same place. We planned to visit Y/N at the office the next day and went off to sleep in our rooms. 

Author's POV, 

Look at Jeno who think's so much about Y/N.