THE SHOWER!

Y/N's POV,

I woke up while everyone was sleeping and made myself a cup of coffee. I sat on the couch and heard a room's door knob rotating to open the door and saw a sleepy Jaemin. He looked at me and smiled while his face looked extremely sleepy, I wished him while smiling back "Good Morning Jaem!" He gave me a forehead kiss and while going to make himself a cup of coffee he said with his deep voice "Good Morning princess." I asked him "Do you always wake up this early?" He replied while pouring his coffee in the cup "Yeah and you?" I gave him a small smile and said "Yeah, same." I asked him swiftly "At what time does your schedule starts today?" He replied while thinking "At 11:00 am as always, why?" I replied with a serious face "Nothing, the workers will be hear by 9:00 am, that is why I asked." He made an oo with his face and then we sat down while drinking our coffee and chatted for a while. After fifteen minutes Heachan came out of his room and wished us "Good Morning lady and gentleman!" and came and lied down on the sofa while keeping his head on my lap and slept again and I had to wake him up as I wanted to go to see Jeno and I told him "Heachana, wake up the workers will be here in an hour." He groaned and woke up swiftly. 

I went to Jeno's room and lied down beside him while admiring his beautiful face. I thought while he was sleeping, I could explore his room when I noticed he had a picture on his table of him and a girl. I didn't know who she was but he never had an ex so I assumed she was his sister as they both shared the same eye smile, she was smiling and Jeno kept his hand on her shoulder and smiled in the same way. They both were beautiful, Wahh beautiful parents they must have. Then there was a picture of the whole family on the beach where they all were laughing and it looked like a happy memory and even his parents were extremely pretty. I guess that is what people mean by genetics. I did not touch his drawers or anything because I did not wanted to intrude his privacy. Then I jumped a little because two beautiful hands wrapped my waist from the back and then I smiled because I knew who they belonged too and I commented "You have a beautiful family, Jen!" He kissed my neck and said "I have the most beautiful people in the world, beautiful best friends, beautiful family and a hot and perfect girlfriend, princess." I chuckled and said while ruffling his hair "Go get ready for your schedule because the workers will be here by 9." He asked me "Have you taken a bath?" I replied "No, why?" He smirked and said "Let's take a quick bath together, shall we?" I smiled shyly and replied "okie". 

I went to my room and took my underwear, bra, a hoodie and a sweat pant and came back to Jeno's room. I then saw Jeno nowhere so I thought that he would be in the shower so I went in the bath room and I got a little startled by his sudden movement as he pulled me immediately in the shower and smashed my back against the wall while I was fully clothed. He asked "Ready princess?" I replied while gulping and slowly nodding my head and then he kissed me passionately. The kiss went deeper and deeper, he shifted hid hands to my hair and untied my rubber band and threw it away. I was fully wet underneath and on the outer side. He removed my t-shirt slowly and slipped my shorts while leaving me in my bra and panties. He took off my my and kissed my nipples passionately, he bit my nipples hard, I moaned loudly "Ahh, Jen." He smirked and removed my panties quickly and picked me up by holding my thighs with his strong hands. He kissed me again and entered me immediately I moaned between the kiss and adjusted to his big size "You are so big Jen!" He smirked and asked "Am I baby?" I replied while moaning again "Ahh ba-baby I love you so much." He paced his speed quickly while I was sticked the wall and he fucked me harder and harder every second. He replied breathlessly "I love you too princess, you are so fucking hot." He said while increasing his pace and I moaned louder "DA-DA-DADDDYYY FUCK ME, AHH FUCK ME!" He had a satisfied smirk on his face and then he said in his hot whisper voice which can melt any fucking woman "Eyes on me princess." I immediately looked at him and felt his dark gaze, he was too hot, tooooooo hotttttt to handle and I was not able to maintain that with him cause it was doing something to me. Then he said it deeper while he fucked me harder "You heard me princess, Eyes on Me!" I moaned louder and maintained an eye contact with him as he ordered. I loved the dominating Jeno "AHHH DADDY I AM NEAR!" He replied with his dark gaze and deep voice while he maintained the eye contact with me "Cum for me princess!" I came immediately and leaned my head on his shoulder and he came just after and held me tightly so that I didn't fall while he was coming out of me. We both breathed heavily and gave each other a tired smile. 

Then we washed each other up and Jeno brought a towel for me and wiped me up with it. I dried his hair and we clothed swiftly and came out of the bathroom at 8:50 am. We went outside and saw that everyone was up and Mark was making break fast for us. They all smiled at us and then Chenle asked "Were you guys having sex?" Mark glared at him and said "Yah! Let them be mind your own business!" Chenle gave an annoyed look and said "I was just asking hyung!" Jaemin scolded the boy "You shouldn't say these word! Is this what you and Jisung do all night when you say that you both are watching funny videos?!" Jisung asked immediately "Were you?" Chenle laughed and said "You were, weren't you?" Heachan took his phone from his hand and said "Don't say stupid things Jisunga and Chenla! You are just kids." and pointed at Chenle and said "Yah! Don't say that ever again or I'll beat you up understand?" 

All the dreamies scolded the younger ones including Jeno and I smiled at them while saying "Let them be they won't repeat that again, you won't right? Or I'll take you to the mental hospital and leave you with the patients" I went to the two boys and kissed their foreheads and they nodded swiftly and said "We would never." We all laughed as they both gulped and smiled awkwardly.

Author's Note:

I feel so good after I publish every chapter. Please give me a feed back if you feel nice by reading these chapters.