1st DAY AT SM!

Y/N POV,

I got up at 6:30 am again, though I had to go for work at 9:00 am but still as I told you I was a morning person. I took a bath wore a sweat shirt and sweat pants and went for breakfast alone as I knew that Dae isn't a morning person so I let him sleep peacefully till 7:45 am. I called him at 7:45 am. He answered it quickly and said in a sleepy voice "I set an alarm for 7:45 am but I guess I don't need one." I got confused and asked him "Why don't you need an alarm though?" He sighed sharply and said with an irritated tone "cause I have you, you dumbass!" I laughed and said with a playful tone "Go my little baby go freshen up then I'll have to feed you and do I have to wash you up you little baby?" Dae got irritated and said "YAH! I just woke up. Do you wanna die?! and for your kind information I am not little so you better not call me that ever again, get it?! I made a disgusted sound on the call and said "You make the purest thing in the world so disgusting." Then Dae snapped and said "Yah! you think my dick is freaking disgusting!" We both started to laugh and I said "Come on too much nonsense for a perfect morning." He replied with an playful "okieeee" and we hung up. I thought how can someone be this funny in the morning and then I shrugged.

Dae finished his breakfast and it was currently 8:15 am so I told Dae that I was going to wear something formal for the office and he said that he would do the same and we left each other's company for a while. I went to my room and changed into a white shirt and black straight pants with black heels. I took my laptop bag and checked it thoroughly before leaving for Dae's room that if there were every documents that we required or not. I took a quick glance  in the mirror, my hair tied up in a neat pony with light makeup on with nude lipstick. I wanted to look perfect for my first day as I was also gonna be judged by my style sense. Then when opened my door to leave for Dae's room, I noticed Dae was already leaning on the wall waiting for me besides the door. I gasped when I saw him and his response was effortlessly quick "What am I? A ghost to you?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance and replied while closing my room "Yah! By standing at my door you do kinda look like a creep so I don't know about a ghost but creep for sure!" He started to laugh and replied in a normal but loud tone "These are one of my charms Y/N! How can you be so heartless? I doubt sometimes if you are a girl." I smirked and said "I know I am different honey." He ignored and commented at my look "Nice first day outfit." I smiled and looked at him. Dae was wearing a beige shirt buttoned up till his caller bone and black pants with hair all brushed up for a neat look to which I said "You look good too Dae" He smiled back.

We then submitted our room keys to the hotel manager for room service to clean our rooms and then Mr. Yong came and picked us up from the hotel to take us to the SM building. We reached the building about after fifteen minutes. We had been given two passes for each of us me and Dae by Mr. Yong as only selective people were allowed to enter the building for obvious reasons. We entered the building and were welcomed by a lady who smiled brightly with a straight posture, pretty face with light makeup on while her lips were covered in blood (it was my own humor don't judge you guys. I do not mean this in literal sense.) I mean she had dark red lipstick on. She was wearing a white shirt buttoned up till her neck with a black short coat which was buttoned up in the middle with black straight skirt and red heels. She was beautiful and I knew Dae had eyes on her the moment he saw her, of course she had a hot figure, her height was at least 5'6 if I guess right. 

She swiftly bowed and looked at me with a big smile and said "You must be Y/N ma'am. I am so glad to finally meet you! I am Shuri by the way." I gave her a sweet smile and said with a polite tone "It is so good to meet you too Ms. Shuri and please call me  Y/N you don't have to be so formal." Besides me Dae was standing quietly while we talked and then I noticed that I hadn't introduced him till then so I swiftly said "This is Dae. He is the product designer of our company." Dae swiftly bowed and gestured his signature beautiful smile on his face for which girls through themselves at him. Shuri immediately bowed and said her hello to him and then said "Come with me, first you have to meet the chairman for the meeting and then we will discuss your schedule further." I and Dae responded with a polite nod and then followed her. We took the elevator for the fifth floor and reached in twenty seconds I guess. We walked to the door where it was boldly written with capital letters as 'THE CHAIRMAN'. Shuri knocked on the door and when she had been given a signal to get inside. She immediately opened the door for us to enter. After we got in Shuri left swiftly without a word.

We bowed in front of the chairman and wished him a good morning. He turned slowly and bowed back and said "Welcome Ms. Y/N and Mr. Dae. I am so happy to make you a part of the SM Entertainment and the way you have worked so swiftly and perfectly in these two years has impressed me and that is why I wanted you to do all the renovations for this company. You will get all the details from Ms. Shuri about the project and I am honored to sign this contract with the Lee Designs." I smiled proudly and said "Thank you Sir Chairman, it'll be an honor for me as well to sign the contract with one of the biggest company's in South Korea and I am so happy to finally meet you Sir!" I exclaimed at the last part. He took the important papers from me after chatting for fifteen minutes and I signed the contract swiftly after talking about my package.

After that Ms. Shuri told us all about the building while showing us our office and then she also mentioned that we had to renovate the idol's dorms as well, I and Dae both got excited as he is one of the biggest fans to Aespa and I am one of the biggest fans of NCT but we knida hid it as we wanted to keep it professional. Dae also flirted with Shuri a lot and after looking at Shuri's expression we all knew he was gonna get some tonight and after I gave him a disgusting look he immediately winked at me and this is a bit out of the context but we had to live in the dorms of the idols until it was renovated and after that thought I got very excited but stayed calm. 

It was night time now and I was still studying the papers of how many rooms are there and how many dorms we had to renovate. We had been given different offices for each of us and while I was reading I heard some voices coming from the other room like a girl moaning and that is how I knew Dae had the girl he was flirting since the morning to take him in and there they were and this thought came to my mind quickly and I chuckled swiftly as the thought came 'Dae being Dae'. 

As I saw the current time was 9:45 pm and noticed it was passed 8:00 pm (we had been given a time slot which was from 9:00 am till 8:00 pm)  , I quickly left my office and texted Dae that I was leaving I obviously did not wanted to disturb him while he was having a good time with Shuri and then when I was about to leave the building I noticed a group of guys were looking at me and when I got closer I saw that they were the THE DREAMIES...... WAHHH!!!! I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL ON THIS ENTIRE PLANET!!!! WAHHH!! 

Author's POV,

Y/N is such a lucky girl. Now see what happens in the next chapter.