FINAL!

Jeno's POV,

It's been six years since I have been in a relationship with Y/N. She is the best thing that ever happened to me and now I'm going to propose her. She has been waiting for me in the garden where I prepared everything according to her liking. I bought a beautiful diamond ring for her and she has no clue what's about to happen. I went and saw her standing. I went to her and told her to close her eyes and blind folded her eyes immediately said "Jeno what are you doing? Let me see!!" I swiftly said "Patience princess." I took her a bit closer where I had decoared the area with flowers and sweets because she loves sweets. I then stopped and told her yo unfold the blimd fold and the moment she unfolded the blind fold, she saw the beautiful decoration and kept her hand on her mouth with a shocked but happy expression when she saw me on my knees with a ring in my hand. She had tears in her eyes and then I asked her "Y/N you have been the biggest support in my life. Will you please marry me?" She sat down in front of me on her knees and said while crying "Yes Jen I will." And we lived happily ever after.

Author's NOTE:

I hope you guys liked the story. I will write more stories in the future. Please look forward to it. Thank you for your support.♡