THE FIRST NIGHT!

TRIGGER WARNING - MATURE SCENES WILL BE MENTIONED READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OR YOU MAY SKIP THE CHAPTER.

Jeno's POV,

When I kissed Y/N again I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself anymore. I was getting harder by every second we kissed and she broke the kiss and asked "Should we go back to the dorm and continue?" I smiled and asked her "You sure?" She smiled politely, ruffled my hair and said "Yes baby, I am sure about everything I do with you." I smiled and gave her a peck and said "Let's go continue." We were holding our hands while I was driving us to the dorm and I time and again kissed her hands while she smiled at me with her dreamy eyes. 

It was 12:17 am and everyone was asleep. I kissed her again after closing the door of the dorm and picked her up and took her upstairs to my room, locked my door while we were using our tongues to kiss each other harder for each of us to know that we were ready. I was hard enough to fuck her any moment but I still asked her one last time while laying her on the bed to make her feel comfortable "You really sure about this?" She smiled and nodded her head for me to be sure. I kissed her again while laying on top of her. We kissed each other so desperately that our lips started to hurt. I then travelled my lips to her jawline and then her neck and collar bone. I unzipped her dress and let it slide through her neck and threw it on the floor and she started to unbutton my shirt and I swiftly removed the shirt from my arms and then she started to unbutton my pants and opened my belt while I swiftly unstrapped her bra and started kissing her on the lips again while circling my fingers around her nipples, she was extremely hard and then I travelled my lips to her collar bone, kissing them passionately and then to her beautiful hardened nipples. By her beautiful moans I could tell that she was satisfied, I heard her again "Ahh- ummh-" which I loved to hear. Her sweet moans were making me even harder. I kissed her on the stomach and then removed her black laced panties and then my fingers travelled to her vagina rubbing it with slow and passionate movement. I was circling my fingers to make her even more wet, then I inserted one finger in her while she moaned louder and then I whispered "You don't want the boys to wake up? Right princess?" She replied breathlessly while I inserted two more fingers in her "You are too go-good at this Je-JEN!" She shouted my name and I smirked. "Ah Jen, you are so good at this!" I asked her with my deep voice "Are you close princess?" She breathlessly said while sighing sharply "Yes baby!" "You are so beautiful princess." and licked her vagina while moving my tongue inside of her. She moaned even louder which made me extremely satisfied. She poured the liquid on my fingers and in my mouth and I swiftly kissed her on the lips and let her taste herself. I said immediately "You taste so good, princess." I said with my deep voice during the kiss. 

She immediately turned me over and said "Now let me taste you, daddy." She said seductively while her hands were feeling my abs continuously and then she travelled her lips to my collar bone and then down my body and then she grabbed my dick with her hands and started to move them up and down slowly and then she kissed the tip of my dick and I ordered "Stop teasing me baby or I won't fuck you hard." She chuckled and started to lick me with her tongue and her movements were killing me. She knew what she was doing to me, we had the most iconic eye contact while she was going deeper and deeper with her mouth I grabbed her hair gently with my left hand and deep throated her while she was gagging, she looked extremely beautiful. "Ohh princess! You take me so well" I said while moaning with my deep voice, she continued and increased her pace and I moaned "I am too close princess." She smirked and then I came in her mouth and then she moved her mouth and I came on the boobs. Then we kissed each other continuously without parting our lips even for a second and then I whispered in during our kiss "You ready to take me in princess?" She whispered breathlessly "Yes daddy."

Y/N's POV,

I loved the way Jeno fingered me, I don't know if anyone could ever do that with such perfection. He turned me around and asked with his deep voice while taking out the condem from his drawer and wearing it "How do you want it princess?" I smiled shyly and he said again "If you don't tell me, I won't do it baby" I loved his dominant side in bed like he is so perfect that he can be the sweetest in the world and still be dominant when he has to be. I replied like a whisper in my seductive voice "I want it rough daddy." He swiftly grabbed my butt and smashed his dick in me, I gave a loud moan "Ahhh Jen!" he smirked and said "Am I too big for you princess?" I replied with a loud moan "Mm hmm" while my eyes were closed and he was moving slowly in and out for me to adjust to his size and I said while moaning loudly "FA-FASTER DADDY!" He smirked and fastened his pace while saying "I'll make you tremble princess." We both moaned breathlessly and the sound of the clap of our thighs filled the room. We knew that we moaned extremely loud and the sound could be heard in the other rooms but we couldn't care less about it. We were too occupied to think about anything else at that moment. I moaned his name continuously "JE-JENO FUCK ME, FASTER DADDY, YOU ARE TOO GOOD AT THIS DA-DADDY." He said breathlessly "You are too sexy princess." We were near and he was too fast and the next second I came while he was inside me and he came in the condom and pulled out of me and lied beside me and then we were catching our breaths. I replied while breathing fast "You are so good at this baby" he smiled and kissed my forehead and said "You take me very well princess." We both cuddled and slept peacefully that night.

The next morning I woke beside a sleeping Jeno and smiled while looking at him and noticing his beautiful features and pecked his lips, he smiled while sleeping and said with his deep sleepy voice "You awake princess?" I replied with a "Umm hmm." while smiling brightly. He opened his eyes pulled me closer and kiss me on my forehead and asked "Enjoyed last night?" I replied while smiling shyly "Yes baby, I enjoyed very much but.." I paused and he asked worriedly "But what? Are you okay?" I smiled and replied "Yeah but my legs are sore." He smiled and said "Lie down with me for the whole day it'll help." I laughed and he said "Go freshen up, wear one of my hoodies and come outside I'll make coffee for us. I smiled and kissed him for a good minute and went to his attached washroom to freshen up.

Jeno's POV,

I went outside to make coffee for me and Y/N and saw all the guys were sitting on the sofa while looking extremely sleepy. I gave them a confused look and asked "Why do you guys look so sleepy?" Heachan answered for everyone and said "You and your girlfriend were too loud, and we couldn't hear more of it so half of us went to the 127 dorm and half of us went to wayv dorm at 2:30 am in the morning." I smirked and said nothing then Jaemin said a bit loudly "Yah! You think it's a joke? I am very happy that you both had a good time but you also have to think about us. We all live hear." Y/N entered the room wearing my hoodie and gave everybody a confused look, when the boys watched her enter the living room, they all immediately changed their expression and went to her, kissed her forehead and wished her a good morning and I could see that she wasn't able to walk properly and Renjun said "Wahh! Jeno what did you do to our princess?!" She laughed at that and asked them "Why do you guys look so sleepy?" The boys looked at each other awkwardly not wanting to answer. She quickly understood and then said "Don't answer and I am so so sorry, it won't happen again." I looked at her while my eyes grew wide open, she noticed and laughed "We won't be loud is what I mean Jen." Everybody laughed at that and we drank coffee which Jeno made for us. There was a lot of teasing and everybody looked happy, Jeno kissed me in front of them I hid my face with my hand while they all made the 'aww' sound. It was a happy day.

Author's POV,

I know right? I am too happy for them. Enjoying right?